Reviews: juliaangas2191

Location: Spain, Gender: Female, Age: 31

PILOT Design Hostel & Bar

Porto, Portugal

Good value for money, clean and very friendly and helpful staff.

Princess Hotel

Luxor, Egypt

I got a big spacious room for very good price and it was very clean too. WiFi worked fine and breakfast was included. Jak, the host, is incredibly welcoming and helpful, he even offered to take me to some of the sights on his bike for free, he's really very accommodating and happy to give you any info or advise you may need during your stay. I would go back.

The Australian Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

Ekeko Hostel

Lima, Peru

It was my third time at Ekeko's so I was at home! Everything was great as usual, including Christian! Thanks Christian for printing my boarding passes, I will miss you!

La Casa de Maruja BB

Huaraz, Peru

5 Star guesthouse. Was clean, secure and only a short distance from the centre of town. The staff were amazing, felt more like staying a friends house than a hostel. Great value for money with a taste breakfast and tea coffee available all day. The staff organised anything that was requested during the stay.

Ekeko Hostel

Lima, Peru

I loved Hostel Ekeko, it felt like home from the very beginning. Christian was great, hanging out with us and making us pisco sour at night. It felt like I was staying with friends, I almost didn't want to leaeve! I have to stay in Lima again and I have booked this hostel again. Top recommendation!

Red Dwarf Guesthouse

Dubrovnik, Croatia

I was happy staying in this room. We had a balcony with a great view and the family who run it were very kind and helpful. A bit of a walk and lots of steps from the old town, but you get to experience staying in real Dubrovnik! I recommend it.

Rooms Kresan

Zadar, Croatia

Hostel Print

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Very nice hostel. Has a big common kitchen, a nice terrace, the staff were reslly helpful and nice, there's free wi-fi and one computer you're free to use, we had a 4 bed dorm which was the nicest ive ever had, each bed was separated from the others by a wall, you have your own bedside table, closet and towels. Breakfast ias available but not included. Only 2 bad points: its miles away from the train station and not a nice walk. And they wanted 8 euros for doing a load of laundr, excessive!

Hostel Galla

Milan, Italy

The place has no character at all. When asked about breakfast they said no breakfast. Room was big and furniture looked new but the only lamp didnt have a lightbulb. We found the place overpriced and can't be called a hostel. I won't go back.

Hello Marseille Hostel