Excellent staff. Hotel well presented, very clean, good facilities, free airport transfer every half hour, good wifi signal. Well reccomended.

Cozy Homes - Prague Old Town

Prague, Czech Republic

The aparment was great, quite big and the facilities were excellent (equiped kitchen, washing machine, dish washer, fridge). The location could not be better but also very quiet. Donal (owner?) was very helpful. Would def recommend it.

• 23rd Aug 2012

Pension las Rias

La Coruna, Spain

Staff are brilliant! Very helpful and always smiling. The room is comfortable and always clean. Location could not be better. The only thing I would highlight is that the internet kept going off and a coomon room/kitchen would be nice.

• 6th Jun 2012

Koa Wood Hale

Kailua-Kona, USA

I had a very poor experience unfortunately. I made my reservation a couple of months before the arrival date and emailed them 2 weeks before to confirm, which was ok. I then called them the day before to advise them I would arrive about 12.30pm and need a contact number for a taxi. They told me they did not know about my reservation, and that they close from 12pm to 5pm. We sorted this out and I paid and left my bags. On my return at 11pm, all beds were full and no staff available. Horrible exp!

• 28th Oct 2011

Location was the best in Hilo, close to everything - groceries, coach station, restaurants, etc. The hostel was very clean and tidy. Also very spacious and quiet. The staff were very helpful and friendly. They make the difference! Well done. Would definitely reccomend it.

• 26th Oct 2011

Location is excellent, close to everything really. The parties at the common room are great fun, with free beer and pizza every other day. Charles, the owner, is great! Just be aware that you have to pay in cash on arrival. To go to the commom room you need to call them from the white sands, or get in the hotel (next door), go to the swiming pool area, get the stairs to the second floor and then call the elevator. I would recommend this place for sure. People are great at white sands reception.

• 23rd Oct 2011