Location: China, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Holland House

I could only say this is the best ever hostel I've lived in the London (I tried many)! Price should have been higher (£27 or something according to the reception staff) if not booking on hostelworld. In fact, I only paid £10.99 and breakfast and dinner all included. The bed lien is very clean and smell nice even. Very cozy room with even wardrobes. En-suite standard. You cannot miss it. There is market around by walking distance, and Victoria station is just around the corner.

Smart Hyde Park Inn

The dorm doesn't smell good.

The Monkeys in the Trees

YHA Manchester

Manchester, England

I booked a three-bed dorm, and it turns out to be a mini hotel alike room. Very sweet bathroom and facilities.

Glasgow Youth Hostel

Glasgow, Scotland

St Andrews Tourist Hostel

St Andrews, Scotland

best hostel in London ever! FRESH orange juice, love it!

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

The PC does not install Microsoft Office, which is very inconvenient to travelers to edit files. The only four nice PCs are all Apple, which is not compatible to many other electronic accessories. Sauna rooms are good but some other travelers may not respect the time and break in the room at the hour males should been there:(

Hi there, I take my hat off for you. A lot of guys would not admit they feel uncomfortable when half naked ladies invade their space. But it is just as inappropriate for girls to enter the sauna during the guys hour as the other way around. So, I'm sure if you had told reception, they would have kicked those girls out of there, but I can understand it's hard to report such an incident. Up to now we have only had positive feedback on the Mac computers, but I see your point, and will consider installing a couple of PC's as well. Kindly Lena

Smart Russell Square