Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 32

This place notified us a couple of days from when we planned to stay there. The only other options 2 days out from arrival were 2x the cost. The only saving grace was that the owner emailed to notify us before we arrived.

Sorry about that. There isn't much you can do when big government oversteps their authority. I know it's not much consolation for you but I will continue with the legal battle although I haven't gotten much support.

Broadway Hotel n Hostel

New York, USA

While a little confused whether it is a hotel or a hostel, pricing was lower than comparable hotels and higher than some hostels in the area. So far as the facility itself, we found it clean and well kept, but did not have much opportunity to interact with other hostel-goers due to light AC in the common area (it was a hot few days in NYC). The only downside was that the kitchen is more of a kitchenette - there is no stove top or oven. Only equipped with microwave, toaster and sink.

Astor Hyde Park

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

I had a great stay here, and both the staff and guests were very friendly and helpful. It is a good place to meet international contacts and hear some good travel stories.

Hi there! Thank you very much for your stay and feedback. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed meeting people here. The common room is a good size to start conversation with other travelers to exchange their adventure tales. We hope you keep enjoying the rest of your time in Japan! Thank you very much again! J-Hoppers Hiroshima Staff