Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 49

Nomads Byron Bay

Byron Bay, Australia

Excellent stay, super nice people, very clean, a well oiled machine. No better location possible. Great for an older backpacker as well.

Vara's Beach House

Rarotonga, Cook Islands

Truly on of the most beautiful locations on Earth, I had a group of 13 new formed friends we did community meals, dance or hula lessons and truly marvelous just to sit on the deck. Go there and enjoy!

Wickham Retreat Backpackers

Perth, Australia

Definitely a great value, there will be free food, wifi and laundry included. Charming home, great Italian rest. On the corner or breakfast cafe a few blocks on the water's edge. Easy walk into town or free bus shuttle. I would stay there again!

This is a budget hostel. Bring your own insulated mug for coffee or water. As is the case in China you do not brush your teeth with tap water. I would fill my mug with boiling water they provided, let it cool, then us it for drinking. I ate at the night market and my health was fine. A friend recommended a private guide, and she was excellent. Lisa Tel: 13801021606. She explained everyday life, went to buy my train ticket to Xi'an with me as I wanted a bottom bunk. Have fun!

Glebe Village Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

This hostel was great in everything except the guests did not clean their dishes. What i saw in Byron Bay, you pay $5 for dish deposit and you would be surprised how everyone keeps dishes clean! The village is a place to return to.

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

As a 40 something single female, I was recommended to stay here by my 21 year old daughter who visited the year before. I was delighted when my roomy was female and 60! Fun for all ages

Now that I know how to find it, I would return. It is very affordable, free internet, free breakfast, great staff. The staff exceeded expectation, VERY SAFE location near US Embassy and various consulates. CAUTION have it mapped out, there is no sign other than on a doorbell. From the Hard Rock Cafe, follow Avenida Leonida Bissolati and turn left on Via Sallustiana for 1 block then right onto Umbria. They provide you directions from the train station