Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Location excellent!!! Northan Quarter is the place to be. Rooms good size, very hot at night. Apart from one girl staff weren't very helpful or overly friendly just paid to be there. Great hot water in showers. Free breakfast is good. Wifi always drops out. Just staff weren't giving that happy hostel vibe. Love Machester tho, I want to live there!!

• 28th Mar 2013

Thanks for your comments and review!! We're very happy you like Manchester so much you want to move here!!! Our hostel is in a fabulous area of the city (the Northern Quarter) and is surrounded by great bars, cafes, live music and shopping!! It's a shame you didn't find our staff very friendly.... Usually we are on good form, enjoy our work and hope to make everyone feel welcome, and are sorry if you didn't feel we lived up to this reputation. Come and see us again, and we're sure you'll be impressed!! Kind regards, Hatters Manchester!!

Berat Backpackers Hostel

Berat, Albania

My stay at Berat Backpackers was outstanding.. Albania is such a magnificent country, staying in Berat gives you an insight to how Albania lives. The hostel staff were very kind and thoughtful, they tried to help us in every way. Also the dinner at the hostel was amazing, great when traveling for so long to have a home cooked meal with vegies and meat… Accommodation was clean and tidy. Dorms were good size. Breakfast was excellent, Burek, toast, fruit ect. We cant wait to see Scott, Miri again.

• 23rd Nov 2012

Penguin Village

Dahab, Egypt

Great value, location and staff. Dive center was helpful and courses were priced well and everybody spoke great English, I completed my Open Water Course and 2 dives towards Advanced ( drift and deep). My instructor (Ahmed) was amazing. He always made me feel safe and confident. I would recommend him to anyone looking to start their diving course and looking to add to their dives.

• 25th Sep 2012