Reviews: eduardaliu

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 22

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

The location is just perfection and the facilities are great :)

Hostel One Sants

Barcelona, Spain

I've stayed in 4 hostels around BCN and this one was my favorite! :) Spent a whole week over there, felt like home the whole time. They have a lovely staff (the nicest brazilian boys ever), the group dinners are just a marvelous idea. If you ever head to BCN -> stay there! You won't regret it :)

Really cool staff! It's a great hostel if you want to get away from BCN's craziness for a while.

Sant Jordi Mambo Tango

Barcelona, Spain

Awesome hostel! As soon as I arrived I got a warm welcome from Cacau, a super nice fellow brazilian girl :) The facilities are brand new and the common area is super cozy. There are many cool group activities, I've met lots of lovely people during my stay. Great place to stay!!

360 Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

super comfy and well-located hostel! as soon as i got there i received a warm welcome from the staff (thanks, rafa!), the rooms had powerful air-conditioning, spacious kitchen, facilities were super clean... everything was pretty much amazing. also, their hostel-activities are great to meet new people (quite important for solo travellers) :)

1) my room stunk at all times, just like some of their bathrooms and 2) one fan for a 10 people room in august isn't enough, haha 3) the lock in the main door is really old so it gets stuck sometimes (i got locked outside at 5AM, good thing they have an emergency doorbell). BUT like someone said before - you get what you pay for! my stay there was definitely worth the price - they have a cool staff, nice common areas and really good location. perfect for laid-back students on a budget :)

X Hostel Alicante

Alicante, Spain

Great staff, they were super helpful when I had an injury and couldn't find an open pharmacy during siesta hours :) I've only met interesting people during my stay, the facilities are in awesome condition and the get togethers around the common areas are just delightful!

Curitiba Casa Hostel

Curitiba, Brazil

We had the most amazing time during our stay! The facilities are GREAT, everything's brand new and breakfast is always fresh. Marina, Marina's mom, Luciano and Michell are awesome people, we constantly asked for advice regarding what to do around Curitiba and they were really helpful at all times, getting out of their way to help us. On Jan. 1st when everything was closed the hostel crew even took all guests to drink at a local pub, and we had a blasttt! I'd definitely recommend this hostel (:

Hey Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

I stayed over with some friends cause we were going to the Planeta Terra Festival. The hostel is amazingly close to a subway station and the facilities are brand new, we were happy to have chosen Hey Hostel for our time in São Paulo (: