Reviews: eduardaliu

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 23

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

super comfy facilities, great atmosphere - meeting awesome people was the easiest thing ever! h1 prague is definitely a party hostel, be aware that the mixed rooms can get pretty wild during the middle of the night hahah

The MadHouse Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

madhouse is one big happy (and CRAZY) family. there's no place like this one, seriously. you just gotta go there and check it out for yourself, it's probably the best hostel i've stayed at so far :) there's just one tiny thing: at night they close up everything but the access to the rooms, so if you get back at 4am pissed and your room's bathroom happens to be """busy""" you're pretty much screwed hahah. other than that, love you guys, keep up the awesomeness

Top Hostel

Zakopane, Poland

awesome staff! the most helpful and nicest girls ever :) i got to zakopane not really knowing where to start and they gave me so many suggestions as soon as i arrived!! kitchen area is super comfy, facilities are great. the only minor problem is that you only have access to your room's bathroom, so it can get quite busy sometimes!!

Mosquito Hostel

Krakow, Poland

everything about this hostel is amazing. everything! the atmosphere is super social, breakfast is the best i've seen in any other hostel, dinners are great, events are super fun, facilities are great! perfect for solo travellers :) bear in mind that the bigger rooms get quite noisy in the middle of the night (when drunk people are coming back from the parties hahaha), not a problem for heavy sleepers tho!

Orange Plus

Torun, Poland

amazing location! super close to the bus station and to the center of the old town :) i went on winter, so the hostel was pretty much dead... also, the staff during the night didn't even bother smiling, but the girl on the morning shift was super sweet and helpful, so that makes up for it! beds are quite noisy but overall the facilities are really good!

High 5 Hostel

Gdansk, Poland

amaaazing staff! the girl running the hostel is super friendly, on my first day she joined the guests on the common room for a chat and went out with us for a few beers on the bar downstairs :) then, when i got sick after a really hard night-out, she even offered me some medicine (thank youuu). location is PERFECT, quiet but still close enough to the center. facilities are great, super duper comfy.

El Sol Hostel de Recoleta

Buenos Aires, Argentina

staff was really nice! the bar on the rooftop has a really cool atmosphere to it, perfect place to chill and drink a few beers :) the old building is classy, but me and my friends went during summer and the room got suuuper hot (the ceiling fan didn't help much...) so that + the mosquitoes made us have a hard time sleeping :( still, really cool place, really amazing location!!

good location! staff was nice, didn't really stay around enough to check the atmosphere :p facilities were ok for a hostel in são paulo!

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

The location is just perfection and the facilities are great :)

Hostel One Sants

Barcelona, Spain

I've stayed in 4 hostels around BCN and this one was my favorite! :) Spent a whole week over there, felt like home the whole time. They have a lovely staff (the nicest brazilian boys ever), the group dinners are just a marvelous idea. If you ever head to BCN -> stay there! You won't regret it :)

Really cool staff! It's a great hostel if you want to get away from BCN's craziness for a while.

Sant Jordi Mambo Tango

Barcelona, Spain

Awesome hostel! As soon as I arrived I got a warm welcome from Cacau, a super nice fellow brazilian girl :) The facilities are brand new and the common area is super cozy. There are many cool group activities, I've met lots of lovely people during my stay. Great place to stay!!

360 Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

super comfy and well-located hostel! as soon as i got there i received a warm welcome from the staff (thanks, rafa!), the rooms had powerful air-conditioning, spacious kitchen, facilities were super clean... everything was pretty much amazing. also, their hostel-activities are great to meet new people (quite important for solo travellers) :)

1) my room stunk at all times, just like some of their bathrooms and 2) one fan for a 10 people room in august isn't enough, haha 3) the lock in the main door is really old so it gets stuck sometimes (i got locked outside at 5AM, good thing they have an emergency doorbell). BUT like someone said before - you get what you pay for! my stay there was definitely worth the price - they have a cool staff, nice common areas and really good location. perfect for laid-back students on a budget :)

X Hostel Alicante

Alicante, Spain

Great staff, they were super helpful when I had an injury and couldn't find an open pharmacy during siesta hours :) I've only met interesting people during my stay, the facilities are in awesome condition and the get togethers around the common areas are just delightful!

Curitiba Casa Hostel

Curitiba, Brazil

We had the most amazing time during our stay! The facilities are GREAT, everything's brand new and breakfast is always fresh. Marina, Marina's mom, Luciano and Michell are awesome people, we constantly asked for advice regarding what to do around Curitiba and they were really helpful at all times, getting out of their way to help us. On Jan. 1st when everything was closed the hostel crew even took all guests to drink at a local pub, and we had a blasttt! I'd definitely recommend this hostel (:

Hey Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

I stayed over with some friends cause we were going to the Planeta Terra Festival. The hostel is amazingly close to a subway station and the facilities are brand new, we were happy to have chosen Hey Hostel for our time in São Paulo (: