Reviews:

Location Israel, Gender Male, Age 41

• Israel, Male, 41+
Bed & Bike Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
10th Feb 2017

I have to say the truth - I chose Bed & Bike because they give bikes for free, their customer review score was not the highest. and yet I really enjoyed my stay. The hostel is very clean and I like the decor. most of the equipment is almost new. The Staff was amazing, giving tips and very friendly. Using the bikes I did over 100 km of Barcelona in 3 days and it was a different way of getting to know the city. Highly recommend!

Luna's Castle Hostel, Panama City, Panama
1st Nov 2013

I needed few hours of sleep before traveling to Venao beach. Arrived late and reception was great and helpfull. Great people. Nice place.

Eurohotel, Milan, Italy
25th Apr 2013

I booked a double bed room via HostelWorld.com but when I arrived to the hotel the staff told me that this price is for a "french bed" (1.5 bed) and I was required to add 10 euros for a normal double bed...

Cocomama, Amsterdam, Netherlands
9.0
25th Oct 2011

The hostel was great. just one little comment: We were staying at the forest room. the toilet bowl is located a little bit under the sink so it's a bit disturbing.