Reviews: yulianti19895413

Location: Indonesia, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Hostel Erottajanpuisto

Helsinki, Finland

The location and atmosphere were perfect. It's also right next to the budget (and delicious) Cafe Bar No.9. Unfortunately I had to give minus points in cleanliness, because I found hairs on my bed (not that bad). But overall, it's a very nice hostel.

• 11th May 2014

Tampere Dream Hostel

Tampere, Finland

Modern and pretty hostel near the Tampere train station. Everything was excellent, except for one morning when the Wifi didn't work (We didn't know why and the staff wasn't there). But that was okay.

• 10th May 2014

Casa di Antonella

Siena, Italy

My friend and I really enjoyed our stay in Casa di Antonella. The location is just perfect. Restaurants, shops, and of course the must-see Piazza del Campo are just a few steps from this B&B. Our private double bedroom was large, clean, and equipped with a flat-screen TV. The shared bathroom was cleaned regularly. Fabrizio, the owner, is a really nice guy, who would do everything to make his customers feel happy and comfortable. He served good breakfast too. We'll definitely stay here again.

• 12th Feb 2014

Manena Hostel

Genoa, Italy

We like this hostel. My friends and I got the private room for 4, the room was great (big and clean). They have 3 bathrooms, which were also great for us (we were 4 girls). It would be perfect if they have tea other than english breakfast, the tea that we can have before sleeping (camomile tea perhaps?)

• 14th Feb 2013