Reviews: yulianti19895413

Location Indonesia, Gender Female, Age 27

• Indonesia, All Female Group, 25-30
Pension Aia, San Sebastian, Spain
8th Nov 2015

Thank you so much for your hard work in keeping this pension so lovely and perfect. I know that it takes a lot of patience, love and heart, passion, and understanding. And you made it! We were very happy staying there and won't ever forget this pension :)

Hostel Erottajanpuisto, Helsinki, Finland
11th May 2014

The location and atmosphere were perfect. It's also right next to the budget (and delicious) Cafe Bar No.9. Unfortunately I had to give minus points in cleanliness, because I found hairs on my bed (not that bad). But overall, it's a very nice hostel.

Tampere Dream Hostel, Tampere, Finland
10th May 2014

Modern and pretty hostel near the Tampere train station. Everything was excellent, except for one morning when the Wifi didn't work (We didn't know why and the staff wasn't there). But that was okay.

Dear Guest Thank you for your kind words! We are sorry to hear that you had trouble with the WiFi, and we weren't there to help you. Welcome back the next time you are visiting Tampere, and I am happy to let you know that we have upgraded the WiFi, and the reception is nowadays open 24/7. Miia / Dream Hostel&Hotel

Casa di Antonella, Siena, Italy
12th Feb 2014

My friend and I really enjoyed our stay in Casa di Antonella. The location is just perfect. Restaurants, shops, and of course the must-see Piazza del Campo are just a few steps from this B&B. Our private double bedroom was large, clean, and equipped with a flat-screen TV. The shared bathroom was cleaned regularly. Fabrizio, the owner, is a really nice guy, who would do everything to make his customers feel happy and comfortable. He served good breakfast too. We'll definitely stay here again.

• Indonesia, Female, 18-24
Manena Hostel, Genoa, Italy
14th Feb 2013

We like this hostel. My friends and I got the private room for 4, the room was great (big and clean). They have 3 bathrooms, which were also great for us (we were 4 girls). It would be perfect if they have tea other than english breakfast, the tea that we can have before sleeping (camomile tea perhaps?)