Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

I enjoyed my stay very much. However, they were still renovating the building so not all facilities were ready to use and the staff was not apparent at all times. But the hostel is in a very old nice building, close to many main sightseeing points, and I love the free map that they give you upon arrival. Def recommend this hostel to anyone!

• 8th Apr 2014

Neverland Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Best breakfast I ever had, however, it was not the cleanest hostel I ever stayed in. Don't expect too much, you get what you pay for.

• 23rd Dec 2013

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

I loved my stay here. As for me I was with a friend and we wanted to see the city and at night visit some of Berlin's clubs, this hostel is located perfectly for both. Close to the nice streets with boutiques and restaurants but also close to the great nightlife. I found it a bit hard to meet other people outside our dorm since the hostel is very very big but probably if you make some more effort that it will work.

• 21st Feb 2013

This place is just amazing, the hostel is nothing like you have ever seen before, so much character and all the small touches and rooms in the old building are so modernized. We loved it here. The restaurant downstairs is just fantastic and the yard as well, it looks very classy and def deserves some good promotion. We met some nice people and bairro alto is just two streets away, no noise whatsover and the breakfast is alright!

• 21st Sep 2011

Oporto Invictus Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Loved the bedrooms and nice clean sheets and great beds. The lounge looks great and the staff is always there to help you with anything, they def know their way around Porto. Breakfast was simple but not anything unusual in comparison with other hostels.

• 19th Sep 2011