• Netherlands, All Female Group, 25-30
Hostel Gastama, Lille, France
29th Jul 2016

I had a nice stay at this hostel, even though it is not directly in the old centre, there are many options around for drinks or to eat. The old centre is only a ten minute walk away. Only minor point we had is that we stayed in probably the smallest four person female-dorm available even though it was very quite that weekend. And me and my friend did not get beds close to each other (she had the bottem one and I the top bunk of another bed), this was a bit strange.

• Netherlands, Mixed Group, 25-30
Long Hostel, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
28th Feb 2015

Wonderful family, and the best start for our trip in vietnam. Will def comeback when we are in ho chi minh city again. Alley is à bit hard to find, look for à blue sign with hotels on iT above the street.

• Netherlands, All Female Group, 18-24
Lybeer Travellers' Hostel, Bruges, Belgium
7.7
8th Apr 2014

I enjoyed my stay very much. However, they were still renovating the building so not all facilities were ready to use and the staff was not apparent at all times. But the hostel is in a very old nice building, close to many main sightseeing points, and I love the free map that they give you upon arrival. Def recommend this hostel to anyone!

• Netherlands, Mixed Group, 25-30
Neverland Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
6.6
23rd Dec 2013

Best breakfast I ever had, however, it was not the cleanest hostel I ever stayed in. Don't expect too much, you get what you pay for.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
PLUS Berlin, Berlin, Germany
21st Feb 2013

I loved my stay here. As for me I was with a friend and we wanted to see the city and at night visit some of Berlin's clubs, this hostel is located perfectly for both. Close to the nice streets with boutiques and restaurants but also close to the great nightlife. I found it a bit hard to meet other people outside our dorm since the hostel is very very big but probably if you make some more effort that it will work.

• Netherlands, Mixed Group, 18-24
21st Sep 2011

This place is just amazing, the hostel is nothing like you have ever seen before, so much character and all the small touches and rooms in the old building are so modernized. We loved it here. The restaurant downstairs is just fantastic and the yard as well, it looks very classy and def deserves some good promotion. We met some nice people and bairro alto is just two streets away, no noise whatsover and the breakfast is alright!

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
Oporto Invictus Hostel, Porto, Portugal
9.0
19th Sep 2011

Loved the bedrooms and nice clean sheets and great beds. The lounge looks great and the staff is always there to help you with anything, they def know their way around Porto. Breakfast was simple but not anything unusual in comparison with other hostels.