• South Africa, Couple, 31-40
Tasso Hostel, Florence, Italy
7th May 2015

we have stayed in many hostels across the world and Tasso Hostel is by FAR the best one we've ever stayed at. It was SUPER clean, and the atmosphere was so nice. What a nice welcoming place to stay when arriving in crazy Italy. We arrived on a Thursday night, it was nice and quiet so we got to do some laundry and catch up on sleep. The Friday night was more lively with a DJ. We met lovely people. Just a short walk from all the sites, yet outside the touristy area, which was great!

• South Africa, Female, 31-40
Bahaus Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
27th Aug 2013

I've stayed in many backpackers, and this one was one of the be best so far. I would have enjoyed some fruit in the morning at breakfast, but other than that everything was very nice. I felt very safe, and the historical area is very nice. about 4mins walk from the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sofia. I would definitely stay there again. The terrace has a nice view of the ocean. The staff were very helpful. I was late for my flight, and they helped me arrange a taxi to get to the airport on time.

• South Africa, Mixed Group, 31-40