United Backpackers

Melbourne, Australia

• 14th Feb 2015

Arthouse Hostel

Launceston, Australia

Really tidy and spacious hostel.

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Finland

Short and sweet. Thanks very much for the very high rating and taking the time to comment.

Montacute Boutique Bunkhouse

Hobart, Australia

I only stayed in Montacute for one night but I wish I had stayed for longer. Montacute must be the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. It's so clean, beautiful and peaceful!

• 10th Feb 2015

Asylum Sydney

Sydney, Australia

I stayed in Asylum twice this month and I had booked a single room for both of the times. The staff was so nice that they upgraded me for double room for both of the times coz it was available. The hostel dog was really cute and free breakfast is always a bonus. The hostel is slightly scruffy and the carpet in the room was a bit smelly but all in all it was worth the money.

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Finland

A very clean and nice hostel. The only thing that slightly bothered me was that there isn't a guest kitchen there.

• 13th Oct 2013

Smart Russell Square Hostel

I stayed in this hostel for two nights. The location is excellent for visiting all the main attractions in London. The staff was ok, they did their job but didn't seem to be very happy to work there... The "privacy curtains" by the beds were really nice so you could sleep in peace. However, the curtains definitely needed a wash! The hostel is a little bit dirty and run down and needs refurbishing. In the toilets there aren't anything to dry your hands with... That's pretty basic, isn't it?

• 11th Oct 2013
  • Finland

The hostel was very nice and clean. Location is great! The only criticism would be that there's no guest kitchen!

• 12th May 2013

Travellers Flat

Barcelona, Spain

I stayed in Traveller's Flat with my friend and her 1year old. The flat was very nice and suitable for someone traveling with kids. The owner, Javier, even borrowed some toys for us! He was very helpful and flexible, even though we arrived late. I would happily recommend Traveller's flat for anyone who wants to get their bang for buck!

• 21st May 2012