A very clean and nice hostel. The only thing that slightly bothered me was that there isn't a guest kitchen there.

• 13th Oct 2013

Smart Russell Square

I stayed in this hostel for two nights. The location is excellent for visiting all the main attractions in London. The staff was ok, they did their job but didn't seem to be very happy to work there... The "privacy curtains" by the beds were really nice so you could sleep in peace. However, the curtains definitely needed a wash! The hostel is a little bit dirty and run down and needs refurbishing. In the toilets there aren't anything to dry your hands with... That's pretty basic, isn't it?

• 11th Oct 2013
  • Finland

The hostel was very nice and clean. Location is great! The only criticism would be that there's no guest kitchen!

• 12th May 2013

Travellers Flat

Barcelona, Spain

I stayed in Traveller's Flat with my friend and her 1year old. The flat was very nice and suitable for someone traveling with kids. The owner, Javier, even borrowed some toys for us! He was very helpful and flexible, even though we arrived late. I would happily recommend Traveller's flat for anyone who wants to get their bang for buck!

• 21st May 2012