A Casa Di Paola

Ravenna, Italy

A Casa Di Paola is a beautiful 17th Century house in the perfect location of Ravenna. 5 mins from the Centre, Piazza di Poppolo and from the Basilica's too. Breakfast is a very nice Continental Breakfast and you can have as much as you like. You can help yourself to Coffee and Tea throughout the day as well as the Fridge containing Juices and a small bar with Wine and Spirits. The house is kept very clean every single day and the Staff and Owner are very helpful. I highly recommend this B&B!!

Ingledene Guest House

Bournemouth, England

With Hostelworld regs you pay a 10% deposit when you book, then the remainder when you arrive at the hotel or check out. I received a call from the owner the night I booked the hotel online asking for my card details, I then received an email stating that he had taken the remainder of the payment that evening. The hotel did smell a bit greasy and you get this as soon as you walk in. For one night stay just to crash somewhere, fine, but not really any longer.

Hostal Mont Thabor

Barcelona, Spain

Staff are very friendly and helpful. Kept clean. Great location, near to most things. Obviously at weekends you have the noise from La Rambla but that's expected.

Hotel Bilbao Jardines

Bilbao, Spain

Great Hotel, clean rooms and staff were very helpful too. Could do with a kettle in the room though. Location is spot on, so easy to get to everywhere, all very close. Would stay there again if I went back to Bilbao.

Hotel Al Sole

Venice, Italy

Fantastic hotel, location and staff were ever so helpful. Had a beautiful time in Venice and will go back for sure and stay in the same Hotel. Highly recommend!!

• 27th Jun 2012
  • Couple, 41+

Had a fantastic stay at the hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Excellent location, very clean and very nice rooms. I would highly recommend this hotel and I will definitely stay there again when I go back to Marseille.