Location: Russia, Gender: Female, Age: 24

Struy Guest House

Inverness, Scotland

NEVER STAY IN A "SINGLE" ROOM. It's not safe there at all. It's cold, heater is not safe to leave overnight and it's making noise of a car engine, so impossible to sleep. Plus, you have to open 3 doors with keys if you just want to pee or wash hands. Plus, no kitchen is available. The worst place I've ever stayed. You should put more photos to set expectations right.

• 11th Oct 2013
  • Russia

we have a caravan at the rear of the property that we just put on as mega budget accommodation for 1 person private but on our profile theres no proper options to describe that room properly so we have described it the best we can. we do have a kitchen but its private and only very limited access by guests by prior arrangement before arriving at property. REMEMBER ITS BUDGET ACCOMMODATION PLEASE DONT EXPECT ANYTHING AMAZING FOR THAT PRICE

Heb Hostel

Isle of Lewis, Scotland

Hated staying in this hostel, I don't get why it got such a high rates!? The hostel is dirty and with old furniture. No heating was working when I was there. Plus, there was no hot water either. You had to wait few hours for water to heat, which I didn't have late evening. Owner value costs over convenience of guests! Plus, the is a homeless person living in the hostel. She was constantly harassing me and my mum during our stay. We were happy to leave that dirty stupid place!

• 10th Oct 2013

Broadford Backpackers Hostel

Isle of Skye, Scotland

Terrible experience: 1) All staff is Spanish and can't speak proper English. So they couldn't help me with anything. 2) No heating in October. It was absolutely freezing!! Couldn't dry my clothes. 3) No hot water in showers. 4) Lounge smelled of weed. The only good thing is free Internet and computer.

• 8th Oct 2013

Glencoe Independent Hostel

Glencoe, Scotland

Location is not very convenient, unless you have a car. But they have all facilities for a forest hostel, i.e. heating and drying room.

• 7th Oct 2013

Everton Hostel

Liverpool, England

There were no hot water in my tap. By the time I went to get breakfast (1 hour before its end) the only thing left were cereals, i.e. no milk, no toasts, no fruits, no cheese. Won't recommend it.

• 27th Jul 2013
  • Russia

NO KITCHEN or even a microwave or fridge. Breakfast is poor: only toasts with tea/coffee. Cards that are used as a key worked only after the 10th desperate attempt. It was very noisy in the room at night because some kind of boiler or heater was working behind the wall.

• 21st May 2013

Central Hostel

The hostel is dirty and disgusting! Staff is not really helpful. Rooms are crowded and it smells badly there. Would not recommend to anyone!

• 8th Sep 2012

Queen Elizabeth Chelsea

They have any wicrowave and no real kitchen. Sanitation is very poor as there is a mouse living (for many months according to staff) on first floor, where all guests' food is stored!

• 3rd Sep 2012