Location: Italy, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Backpackers BCN Diputació

Barcelona, Spain

Ostello come da descrizione! -location: posizione strategica, a 2 passi dalla fermata Girona e a 5min a piedi dalla stazione renfe (dove passa il treno da/per l'aeroporto)e dal supermercato Mercadon! Ostello pulitissimo a qualsiasi ora del giorno e possibilità di cucinare senza l'obbligo di dover lavare piatti/pentole (c'è 1 lavastoviglie). Al check-in il proprietario dell'ostello ci ha subito fornito una mappa e dato consigli utili x come spostarci x la città. Colazione in terrazza....dal vivo

• 11th Oct 2011

Living Cat's Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Amazing hostel....Amazing building (lovely patio madrileno)...the location is OK!! Hostel: good location, clean, breakfast included, free wifi, unfortunately only 2 pc working out of 4 and my mobile charger has been stolen from my room on my last day. Staff: superfriendly, they let me change the bed as the top bunk had no barriers at all! At first I've booked for 1night only but I could stay longer in Madrid so I've made a 2nd booking at the same hostel!

• 19th Jan 2013

We pride ourselves on being a unique hostel in Madrid - thanks for noticing!! We're very sorry to hear that your mobile charger was stolen, but we will be taking your feedback into consideration. We truly appreciate your opinion and we hope to see you back at Cat's for another night!

Let's say I've chosen this hostel mainly because of it's location...as it's pretty close to Victoria Station! The hostel is nice & clean with free wifi however no communal room with PCs :( Breakfast included, you had to stay in the queue close to the bar in order to get some space and grab a toast..

• 14th Jan 2013

360 Hostel Malasaña

Madrid, Spain

• 23rd Dec 2012

Excellent location= in the pedestrian area very close to the Cathidral / Alcazar Nice,clean and warm hostel! we stayed in a 4 beds room as I was on holiday with my family (hostel is child friendly) and they made also our beds!!! Staff was extremely kind & helpful. Great deal at this price considering also the central location!

• 11th Dec 2012

Patio 19

Malaga, Spain

I enjoyed staying at Patio19 hostel! All the family of the staff was extremely kind and helpful. The breakfast was very filling, homemade cakes and many things to eat/drink from 9am to 11am. The location was just perfect, pretty close to the centre and Picasso's house in plaza de la Merced. I could "park" my little bike for free in the patio. I also enjoyed flamenco free lesson from 7pm to 8pm from monday to friday. The bulding is a old typical malaguena house, very nice!

• 11th Nov 2012

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

Nice hostel close to the centre, buffet breakfast included, staff always smiling and helpful at any time. I was travelling by bike and I could keep my bike there for free!!!

• 30th Sep 2012