Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Quite ok, for nightlife not the best location, but for tourist attractions. No kitchen and I missed a cosy common room.

• 25th Mar 2014

Hebron Hostel

Jerusalem, Israel

The location is perfect for the arabic market, but that's it. Going for dinner to the new town isn't easy for a single women because you have to walk through a lot of (more or less) empty roads. They don't have blankets, you only get a woolen blanket, I'm not sure how often they wash it... and it was cold! Bathroom and toiletts are poor, too. I only recommend it when you want to sleep in the middle of the old city...

• 20th Mar 2014

The Only Backpacker's Inn

Toronto, Canada

After a bad experience in a Hostel in Downtown, I decided to check this hostel and the breakfast which must be great as I read here. The Hostel is very clean and the atmosphere is more like a shared apartment then a hostel, because it's pretty small, maybe six rooms. The kitchen is very clean and the living room big, there's a cafe and a bar in in the ground floor and the rooms in the second floor, but I didn't hear any noises. Just the location isn't top, it's quite a long way to downtown.

• 29th Sep 2013

Global Village Backpackers

Toronto, Canada

The location is great, but that's all what this Hostel has. It smells strange in the room and there were a lot of dead mosquitos in the sink in the bathroom. But the worst thing: I had a MOUSE in my backpack!!! And I told to other travelers who saw a mouse in this stinky hostel.... And one staff's reaction: "yes, we know it, we have mouse traps". life is too short to sleep alone, in this hostel, you sleep with mice in one room! My recommendation: DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!

• 27th Sep 2013

HI-Ottawa Jail Hostel

Ottawa, Canada

Nice hostel with an interesting jail tour for free! Great location and pretty clean. I didn't stay in a cell, it used to be an office. It was a four bed room and we had a lot of space, including a couch! Breakfast is not excellent, but you get enough with fresh fruits!

• 7th Sep 2013

Le Jazz St. Denis

Montreal, Canada

not verry clean, but a nice breakfast. wifi doesnt function always

• 19th Aug 2013

Corinne Hostel

Eilat, Israel

Quite a nice hostel in a good location, but the wifi didn't work in the room. They have clear rules about check-out, which is at 10 am.

• 25th Jul 2013