There could be a few more couches in the hallways or more lounge areas to hang out in.

HI - San Diego - Downtown

San Diego, USA

The rooms could be a little bit cleaner... the furniture was old and a bit dirty

Thanks for the review. We are in the process of replacing all of our furniture, so we should be getting rid of the older things as soon as we get budget approval for it. We truly appreciate the business and the time you took to comment. All the best. -HI San Diego Downtown

Yes! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

We really enjoyed our stay at the hostel- it was clean and the facilities are modern and nice. The location is great. The only complaint we have is that we reserved together months in advance and when we arrived in the hostel we were spilt up and put in two different rooms. We received no apology for this mistake and I had to check in and check out 3 different times in the span of one week because they couldn't place me in one room for the whole stay.

Sant Jordi Arago Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

The staff and the vibe of the hostel is wonderful, but the bathroom need to be a little bit cleaner and the rooms could be a bit nicer. The location is fantastic!

The rooms are nicely decorated and mostly double occupancy rooms- feels like a bed and breakfast. The breakfast is not very good though (mostly just bread) and the atmosphere of the hostel is not very social. Friendly staff though!

Hotel Marco Polo I

Ibiza, Spain

There were ants in the room, the beds are some of the worst beds I have ever slept on, the water was not working for an entire day so we could not shower after the beach, and the staff was very unfriendly. I would of much rather stayed at a more expensive hotel to have a better stay. It was not good value for money here. Plus you have to give deposits for everything in the room: the AC, the safe, and the key to the room. If you lose your receipt for the deposits, they will not reimburse you.

Grandio Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The staff here makes it worthwhile to stay here! They are open, friendly and inclusive. I loved the laid back and very accepting atmosphere! It very much feels like a home away from home, but way more fun!

Circus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

It would have been nice if more social events were organized like a pub crawl or lounge nights with live music, etc. Especially because Berlin is known for its night life. I enjoyed the walking tour a lot- the best one in Europe so far!

YHA London Central

The air quality was quite poor in our room and caused some of us to have nosebleeds. The air conditioner made a really loud noise every 10 mins that kept us up all night. I felt that the hostel advertised it was closer to Oxford street than it actually is. Towels and internet are somewhat expensive. The decor could be better as well. The 24 hour reception desk and kitchen is useful and appreciated.

Lisbon Lounge Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This was the best hostel I have stayed at in the world so far. From the amazing location, to the delicious food, to the cleanliness, to the organized tours and social events, my experience in Lisbon was so great thanks to this hostel. I would recommend it to any of my friends going to Lisbon.