The Mad Monkey

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

The Mad Monkey was an outstanding hostel. It is very clean, and the staff are wonderful. I don't remember the gentleman's name that works night time reception, but he is the best. The layout is a bit unusual, with reception being slightly down the street from where my room was, but overall it is extremely accommodating, flexible, and a great place to hang out during your downtime in Phnom Penh. Also, free beer upon check in, what more could you ask for?

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Siem Reap Hostel is really excellent. It was very clean the whole time I was there, and the staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. The overall atmosphere is very chill, and the way it is set up with a restaurant/bar on the main floor makes it very easy to meet other travelers. All in all a very good experience and a great value.

NgocThao GuestHouse

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I stayed here for three nights, and overall it was fantastic. The location is extremely prime. I was on a very tight budget and couldn't afford to spend much on taxis or other forms of transit, and this hostel is within walking distance of the vast majority of sights in HCMC. Staff did a great job of keeping the place clean, and they were very courteous and friendly. The overall atmosphere was wonderful. I highly recommend staying at this hostel.

Hostel Erottajanpuisto

Helsinki, Finland

Erottajanpuisto is a nice hostel overall. The location was good, it was very close to the train station, and also close to a lot of restaurants and some nice bars. Staff were very friendly and helpful, although the gentleman working at night when we checked in seemed to think it odd that we wanted a locker to store our valuables. I would recommend this hostel overall.

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Overall a very nice hostel. I thought it was a little expensive, but overall the staff was very friendly and accommodating, and I slept well. Thanks