Amakaya Backpackers & Apartments, Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
30th Jun 2014

Definitely enjoyed my stay at Amakaya. Very nice staff, facilities and location, and also a very secure environment. We were given a recommendation for an excellent restaurant also (L

Hello Samuel Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The food is always good at LM in Plett! Good to hear that they did not let us down. Thanks for taking the time to 'pen' this review. Dave Swart

Big Blue Backpackers, Cape Town, South Africa
27th Jun 2014

Had a very nice stay at this property. Excellent location with easy access to the waterfront and lots of good restaurants. Also a very secure hostel. All in all a great value and a good experience.

The Mad Monkey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
7th Sep 2013

The Mad Monkey was an outstanding hostel. It is very clean, and the staff are wonderful. I don't remember the gentleman's name that works night time reception, but he is the best. The layout is a bit unusual, with reception being slightly down the street from where my room was, but overall it is extremely accommodating, flexible, and a great place to hang out during your downtime in Phnom Penh. Also, free beer upon check in, what more could you ask for?

The Siem Reap Hostel, Siem Reap, Cambodia
7th Sep 2013

Siem Reap Hostel is really excellent. It was very clean the whole time I was there, and the staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. The overall atmosphere is very chill, and the way it is set up with a restaurant/bar on the main floor makes it very easy to meet other travelers. All in all a very good experience and a great value.

NgocThao GuestHouse, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
31st Aug 2013

I stayed here for three nights, and overall it was fantastic. The location is extremely prime. I was on a very tight budget and couldn't afford to spend much on taxis or other forms of transit, and this hostel is within walking distance of the vast majority of sights in HCMC. Staff did a great job of keeping the place clean, and they were very courteous and friendly. The overall atmosphere was wonderful. I highly recommend staying at this hostel.

Hostel Diana Park, Helsinki, Finland
8.0
20th Mar 2013

Erottajanpuisto is a nice hostel overall. The location was good, it was very close to the train station, and also close to a lot of restaurants and some nice bars. Staff were very friendly and helpful, although the gentleman working at night when we checked in seemed to think it odd that we wanted a locker to store our valuables. I would recommend this hostel overall.

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel, Copenhagen, Denmark
18th Sep 2011

Overall a very nice hostel. I thought it was a little expensive, but overall the staff was very friendly and accommodating, and I slept well. Thanks