Location: Wales, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Manga Hostel Lapa – Rio

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Hostel is cool and newly done. My only complaint is how cramped the toilets are upstairs.

Good hostel, I stayed in a private and it had AC

CityLights Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Awesome hostel, staff are wicked and are helpful. It's not just a party hostel there is enough space to chill out. The area is cool, close to villa madlena where all the bars and good coffee shops are. It would be nice if there were more hammocks to chill out in.

The chill out area in this moment its almost ready. You have to come back to see this. we are waiting for you, thanks for your review

Books Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Good as a party hostel, wouldn't spend more than a few nights here though. Good breakfast but the lady that cleans after is very rude and doesn't even let you get bread if it's 11am because she is in such a hurry to put away the food The toilets were average basically separated by thin plastic walls wit a makeshift folding door.

Dear guest, if the breakfast time is 11am, she should be taking it off at 11am, do you agree? I don't see any reason to complain about it, when she is just doing whatever is her job. About toiletes, working to improve it. We also have individuals ones in the top floor.

La Casa del Viajero

El Bolson, Argentina

Pros: - very friendly and helpful owner - free pickup from town - chilled environment and lots of outdoor space Cons: - wifi slow and only available in kitchen area - male dorm is in a separate building and it gets extremely cold in the morning (even in summer) there js no heater. - male dorm you have to go outside to use the toilet which is a pain at night

Blue House I

Punta Arenas, Chile

Pros: - close to town - cheap and good for a one night stay (as I did) - free pickup from Bus stop Cons: - dirty kitchen and few utensils for cooking - no lockers in rooms or in hostel - lots of Israelis - only 2 plug points in a 6bed dorm.

hello, sorry if someone use a utensils and not clean before you, we have lockers in another room of the hostel, if you had a bad trip apology, moreover we have time if you wanted to keep silent party in the city's pubs .at the hostel we have someone who is always cleaning the hostel, bathrooms, kitchen thanks for everything ...

Los Cormoranes

Ushuaia, Argentina

Pros: - cheap with HI membership - good views of the city and beagle channel - Good breakfast with EGGS! Cons: - Lockers were broken in my room, they wouldn't fix them so I had to do it myself! - men's toilets have to e accessed by going outside, very annoying when its cold, like always in Ushuaia! - I stayed for 4 nights and had to change room for no apparent reason - no common area & kitchen have to be emptied after 12 midnight. Kills any form of atmosphere you manage to create!

Milhouse Avenue

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I've stayed in avenue twice now and while it certainly lives up to the party hostel rep it's not a place you can stay for more than 3 days! Pros: - party & easy to meet people - get AC room and all good Cons: - weak wifi, and not in rooms - drinks are super expensive

Eco Pampa Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Cool hostel when there is a good crowd. But it's in a great location in Palermo so if you're with friends it's ideal! Pros: - location - get room with AC all good - good staff - roof terrace Cons: - Kitchen had barely anything to cook with - computers are useless without access to USB slots - only 2 toilets for the 4 dorms!

Backpackers San Pedro

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

Internet was average

Great vibe in this hostel and the kitchen is decent. Staff are awesome and people are always up for partying!

Great location & staff but it's a shame the internet only works in the main TV area and the ensuite shower was pretty bad, very hot and definitely no power.

Roy Bridge Hostel & Grey Corrie Lodge

Fort William, Scotland

Staff were very helpful and responded to emails quickly, and accommodated for our late arrival. The rooms were average, we all got bitten by bed bugs, and there were mosquito in the room. Can't really speak for atmosphere as we came late and left early.

Che Lagarto Suites Copacabana Anita

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The hostel was OK but quite (i was there in oct) and the bar closes at 11:30. The common area isn't the best to socialise. I'd recommend staying at the other che lagato in Ipanema.

El Viajero - Hostel & Suites

Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay

The hostel was good and the staff were cool and helpful. It was quiet when I stayed but I can see it being good in the summer. Wifi in the rooms as well!