I loved to stay at your hostel! You made me feel at home even if it was just for a few days. I was never so sad to leave a hostel. Thanks a lot!

• 28th May 2013

Quart Youth Hostel

Valencia, Spain

Very clean, very fancy, lots of space, great kitchen, lovely breakfast! Thanks!

• 27th May 2013

Casa de Amigos Albayzin

Granada, Spain

We just stayed for 2 nights but we loved it! The host is excellent and has lots of tips where to go and what to do and is a very relaxed and nice guy. It's very cheap and in the middle of the really old quarter Albayzin. Loved it, thanks!

• 25th May 2013

Traveler's Inn Seville

Seville, Spain

• 21st May 2013

I stayed downstairs in a room for 8 people. PLEASE get at least one banister for the bed in the middle above! I was afraid of falling down the whole night long...

• 20th May 2013

Casa Babylon Backpackers

Malaga, Spain

Lovely hostel, great and very friendly staff!! I arrived in the middle of the night and they carried my huge bag upstairs. Thank you!

• 18th May 2013

Footprints Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

I liked the hostel and the stuff pretty much. The room was ok, but quite small. What I didn't like was the location of the "breakfast room". It was packed in the morning and not very comfortable to sit there. But the breakfast itself was nice. And I could get a small breakfast at 6am even it the official breakfast times djdn't start yet.

• 19th Sep 2011