Gender: Female, Age: 33

Rahul Guest House

Varanasi, India

The charge for the night river boat was too much! The kitchen staff were lovely. Shame the inernet kept dropping out.

Osaka Hana Hostel

Osaka, Japan

great value offers on some of the attractions and the staff were great.

Hiroshima Hana Hostel

Hiroshima, Japan

It was a cold place! It was great location wise from the train station but further from the Peace Park than they suggest (or so I thought walking wise)

Hiroshima Hana Hostel

Hiroshima, Japan

The inside of the hostel was cold and the room took a while to heat up as well.

Thank you very much for your feedback. It take some time to heat up the room even we equip the latest air-con in cold a day. We hope to see you next time.

Around The World Backpackers

Christchurch, New Zealand

We got little help from the staff regarding anything! The kitchen was well stocked with equipment though. Carpets and linen were dirty and bathroom on bottom floor horrid. Had to wait 2.5 hrs to use the laundry facilities as they use same facilities (!washer and 1 dryer at $$$$) to wash the hostel things.

Hi Kylie very sorry you did not enjoy your stay. I will look into the issues you brought up. regards managment

Verandahs Backpackers Lodge

Auckland, New Zealand

We came in after reception closed so they left a key for us, great. However that's all there was, no note with explanations or anything. The next morning when I met with the reception to pay they told me nothing. I had to ask where the showers were, there was a lovely big kitchen but we didnt find it till the end (as we werent told and the property is spread over 2 buildings). The showers were wet rooms and not all that clean and our bedroom had a dank musty smell. It was well positioned though.

Sivalai Place

Bangkok, Thailand

great value for money in terms of the room size and the facilities available howver it is in an inconvenient place for most of the cities attractions.

Matterhorn Hostel

Zermatt, Switzerland

Much better hot water wise than last time! What was pegged as a continential breakfast was not and it was expensive and then the bar/restaurant attached takes outside bookings so we were told at one point there was no room for 2 people!! The front doors and bedroom doors are always left unlocked and there is no staff around between 10 and 4 pm, location though is excellent!!

Equity Point Sea

Barcelona, Spain

Well done on the breakfast and the internet!!

Purple Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

Internet was lame and there was no breakfast which was disappointing considering it was a 15 min bus trip to the beach and I didnt find a supermarket that close by!!

Hi Kylie, thanks for your comments, we do have a supermarket 5 minutes walk from the hostel, I am sorry if you did not know. In Valencia the beach is not close to the center, I know the majority of cities by the sea in Spain develop on the beach, but this is not the case. If you choose to stay by the beach you will be far from from all the main attracions...I say far, but I am talking 15 minutes on a bus..for Valencia that is considered far!! Regards Emanuele

Pop Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Internet access and breakfast good though not very well sign posted, it took a while to find and the place wasnt really that clean or inviting!!

Llevant Apartments

Ibiza, Spain

not a hostel so wasnt what I expected though great value!!

Matterhorn Hostel

Zermatt, Switzerland

no hot water which is disappointing when you are freezing, no curtains on windows or heating so was freezing all night!!

Aloha Hostel

Paris, France

well tucked away but good value

very disappointing, unclean!!!