Reviews: icyhills

Location China, Gender Female, Age 28

• China, Female, 25-30
YHA London Oxford Street, London, England
9th Apr 2013

I chose this hostel to stay for my first 3 nights in London totally out of its perfect location, and it proved I've got more than what I expected. It was really late when I got there from airport and I was shattered of being flying a whole day. Checked in without pain, the staff are nice, especially a girl called Liz, carried my deadly heavy luggage up to the 3rd floor straight away and just by herself, she's really a warm girl. The location cannot be better like everyone said. Enjoyedmyselfalot

Hi Xiaoli Thank you for your lovely review, Liz is indeed a star!! I hope you can come back and visit us again Becky

C&C Inn, Yangshuo, China
21st Sep 2011

C&C is definitely a great hostel to stay. The room is cosy and I doubt you can find another hostel in Yangshuo which provides larger 6-bed drom than C&C does. The staff are very nice and helpful in everything, they have given me lots of suggestions and I really enjoyed the casual conversations with them and other guests. Staying in C&C I could avoid West Street's noise while enjoy convenience - it's just 2 mins' walk to the main street.

9.0
19th Sep 2011

This Old Place is definitely a great hostel to stay in Xingping. All staff are nice and helpful. The bike-trip in countryside was a lot of fun and the peak view on Laozhaishan was marvelous.

16th Sep 2011

How provides cosy room with sleep-easy beds placed in but the 6-bed dorm was lighted badly. The hostel is perfectly located in the central of city and just few minutes' walk to the bus station. Staff were young,lovely and helpful.

Hello, Thanks for give us the feed back , we will keep the hard job and make here to be the best, welcome back. Helen