Reviews: icyhills

Location: China, Gender: Female, Age: 26

YHA London Oxford Street

I chose this hostel to stay for my first 3 nights in London totally out of its perfect location, and it proved I've got more than what I expected. It was really late when I got there from airport and I was shattered of being flying a whole day. Checked in without pain, the staff are nice, especially a girl called Liz, carried my deadly heavy luggage up to the 3rd floor straight away and just by herself, she's really a warm girl. The location cannot be better like everyone said. Enjoyedmyselfalot

Hi Xiaoli Thank you for your lovely review, Liz is indeed a star!! I hope you can come back and visit us again Becky

C&C Inn

Yangshuo, China

C&C is definitely a great hostel to stay. The room is cosy and I doubt you can find another hostel in Yangshuo which provides larger 6-bed drom than C&C does. The staff are very nice and helpful in everything, they have given me lots of suggestions and I really enjoyed the casual conversations with them and other guests. Staying in C&C I could avoid West Street's noise while enjoy convenience - it's just 2 mins' walk to the main street.

• 21st Sep 2011
  • China

This Old Place is definitely a great hostel to stay in Xingping. All staff are nice and helpful. The bike-trip in countryside was a lot of fun and the peak view on Laozhaishan was marvelous.

• 19th Sep 2011

Green Forest Hostel

Guilin, China

How provides cosy room with sleep-easy beds placed in but the 6-bed dorm was lighted badly. The hostel is perfectly located in the central of city and just few minutes' walk to the bus station. Staff were young,lovely and helpful.

• 16th Sep 2011
  • China

Hello, Thanks for give us the feed back , we will keep the hard job and make here to be the best, welcome back. Helen