Reviews: philiptaylor887621

Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 26

It was a capsule hotel. Not very good for meeting other travellers. A lot of Japanese business men. There was smoking on the floor and that wasn't very nice to sleep in. There are only public Japanese style baths which is fine... Just be aware :) Basic and good location.

• 22nd Aug 2013

Hostel 64 Osaka

Osaka, Japan

This hostel has to be one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. It has a boutique feel to it in a really great location. The dorms have wide beds and privacy screens. The staff were really excellent too... They helped me plan my onward journey. So lovely. Thanks guys!

• 18th Aug 2013

Kyoto Hana Hostel

Kyoto, Japan

Really helpful staff they helped me plan my onward journey. Really clean hostel with good facilities.

• 16th Aug 2013

Thank you very much for staying with us this time! We are always happy to help guests to sort out their plans. There are too many attractions in Kyoto;) Take care, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Ace Inn Shinjuku

Tokyo, Japan

Really basic - but for the big dorms - the capsule style beds makes it really private... Really good location. Wifi available throughout the building. The common room is pretty average. You have to pay 100yen each time you shower which is weird.

• 11th Aug 2013