Reviews: MegaDio

Location Portugal, Gender Male, Age 31

Maverick City Lodge, Budapest, Hungary
7th Mar 2015

We had a great time In Maverick City Lodge All entire staff was frindly and helpful with tips and all the questions we've asked. The room we've been placed to was quite big, completely clean and the private bathroom is more than we have expected...very very nice. All floors are served by lift! Some parties and events are set on hostel lobby which gives to the hosts a good oportunity to talk and meet other people. The most city sites and bars streets are reachable within 10 minutes easy walking.

6.0
4th Mar 2015

We just spent one night in St Christopher's Inn - Bauhaus Hostel. We did check-in online which I highly recommend because we has avoided too much time to get the room keys, we just paid the city tax and received some advices how to use the hostel facilities. The hostel lobby is placed together with the bar which gives a very nice atmosphere. The breakfast is served also on the bar. The doublebed room is very nice, clean and provides equipment to keep it warm. The staff could be more friendly.

Porto Spot Hostel, Porto, Portugal
1st Oct 2013

For those who want to meet and feel the travel environment I really recomend this hostel. All the atmosphere inside, the very nice and kindness staff that provide you a lot of tips about the city life, travel spots and they are quite friendly are the main positive aspects I've figger it out. The kitchen, the tv room/bar and the terrace give us a quite good environment to meet other travelers and to taste a wine porto glass with a nice conversation ;)

Hostel GaiaPorto, Porto, Portugal
30th Sep 2013

I really like to send the best regards to the Hostel Gaia Porto Staff due all the kindness they gave to us along all our stay in the hostel, since the directions they gave us during the way to the hostel by message, to the kindness shown on arrival when João brang us an umbrella close to our car to get us safe from the rain (it was raining that day), and all the kindness when they brang us a welcome drink (porto wine) and some biscuits to our room. Everything perfect! We'll reccomend everyone

Amazigh Design Hostel, Aljezur, Portugal
1st Jun 2013

I've been there twice and I will come back soon over and over again!! I've enjoyed a lot... they have everything you need to have a good stay... nice atmosphere.. nice surf spirit... nice tours... nice people to meet... nice facilities... and a terrace at the very top of the building which is a quite good spot to spend time reading a book... to take your breakfast while you get some nice Portuguese SW sun ;) I recommend not only to go there.. but to come back either ;)

Zeppelin Hostel, Ljubljana, Slovenia
6.9
22nd May 2013

I've enjoyed my stay on Zeppelin Hostel... I've just figured that the recption closes at 22h... and there is nobody from the hostel staff there during the period until gets open in the morning. It feels a little insecure. Otherwise as a very nice location, nice tips, have a free breakfast witch is a good thing

Greg & Tom Party Hostel, Krakow, Poland
12th Oct 2011

Amazing staff... very kindly and friendly! What a wednesday night with the crazy and funny vodka party and the pub crawl with every hostel mates!