Hotel Zen

Khajuraho, India

Great location, just by the Western Temples. Safe haven with air conditionning and nice garden from the hassle and harrassment of walking outside as a tourist.

• 8th Sep 2014

Hotel Taj Plaza

Agra, India

I can understand the comment about the uselessly luxurious reception hall compared to the average looking rooms. The AC unfortunately did not work but in the 35° moist heat, we were just glad to have a fan and shower, and hang around the AC reception hall and ground floor restaurant. The staff was nice and let us change our booking when our flights were cancelled and arrived a day late! We deeply appreciated that!

• 6th Sep 2014

Hostel Emanuel

Split, Croatia

Very clean. I appreciated the quiet area and the privacy of the beds.

• 23rd Aug 2013

Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town

Dubrovnik, Croatia

I think it's scandalous that I paid more for a 4 bed mixed dorm to end up having to walk through another room with 4 beds and no doors, making this an 8 bed mixed dorm!! So reduce the price of those rooms! Shower was blocked and did not appreciate how the kitchen-main room was transformed into an extra bedroom. It"s nice to help out travelers but it made the whole place cramped and awkward. Nevertheless, gorgeous location.

• 20th Aug 2013