Flamingo Hostel

Krakow, Poland

You guys were the best! I wish we could have stayed longer. That Polish night was going to be awesome

• 15th Jan 2014

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Cool staff, great hostel to base yourself at. It has everything you'll need and it's very comfortable

• 13th Jan 2014

Hey, We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay! Come back and visit soon. Cheers - The Flying Pig Uptown

Hostel Gastama

Lille, France

I would have to say this is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. I stayed in Gastama for two weeks while looking for an apartment and loved every minute. The staff are out of this world amazing and everything in the hostel is new and clean. The staff really make your stay, but that's not to say that everything else isn't great. The kitchen/common area is large and fully equipped, the showers have great pressure and the dorms are very comfortable. Highly, highly recommended. A++

• 23rd Aug 2013

• 22nd Aug 2013

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

The staff made it for me. Very friendly, helpful, and always down for a chat. The Translate Bar was very cool, I enjoyed my time there and the owner is a very cool guy. I think the hostel/bar is awesome. The only this I didn't like was the shower size. They are a little small. But they got the job done.

• 7th Aug 2013

AMAZING! Thank you so much for all the lovely words :) We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to London.

Keystone House Kings Cross