Reviews: hornblower14929873

Location: Norway, Gender: Male, Age: 31

Farr Cottage Lodge

Fort William, Scotland

No confirmation e-mail was sent to me,so it was an unpleasent surprise to find out that we had to wait for 1,5 hrs to be able to check in.The house with 4 rooms absolutely great.Telling my friend that we can go and find something else,after we arrived was uncalled for and left a bad taste.The long haired guy was lucky that I wasn't there and haven't heard it as he would have had to deal with my reaction to his rudeness and lack of professionalism.The lady was very polite and helpfull though.

Willy Wallace Hostel

Stirling, Scotland

Fantastic location - close to the castle and all the pubs for an awesome night out. Staff very helpfull,specially beautifull Fanny.I've been there before and definitely will be again.

Hotel Karlin

Prague, Czech Republic

The beds were a little too small,but everything else was ok.

Queens Hotel Euro Group

Slowly becomes my favourite place to stay overnight in London.

Hotel des Olympiades

Paris, France

It was my 3rd stay in this hotel and I was not dissapointed this time either. I'm sure,when I go to Paris next time,I'll stay there as well.

Smart Camden Hostel

By far,the worst hostel I stayed in.Starting with the name outside,in the street - different to what it actually is. The room is so tiny that u feel like in a cell.The mirror on the wall is for very small ppl I suppose.WiFi may be working in the lounge,but it doesn't in the room at 3rd floor.Nobody mentioned 10 quid deposit on arrival for each door key card,when I was booking it.If you are bigger person ,you will have troubbles squeezing into a toilet.Very poor for London standards.

Stationmasters Hostel

Kyle of Lochalsh, Scotland

Beautiful location,huge lounge and pool table are main pros.The shower downstairs is my only con,as there's no cabin.Very good for short stay.

Tigh-a-Cladach

Kyle of Lochalsh, Scotland

The best place I've been to so far,by far!Everything clean and new,the staff was friendly and helpful.Delicious brekfast and magnificent view from the lounge.Cheap taxis to Kyle Of Lochalsh,where you can eat,drink and enjoy awesome view of lake and Isle Of Skye.Very close to Eilean Donan castle as well.

Hotel des Olympiades

Paris, France

More than You could expect for such a money.2 minutes walk to metro station and only a few stops to city centre.Lots of pubs and restaurants around to choose from.Friendly and helpfull staff.In a few of words - pretty f....ing good. ;)

Willow Bank Hotel

Manchester, England

Hotel first class,excellent value for money.Nice room,with awsome bathroom.Pretty good bar downstairs open 'til late. Nearby pub,offers lots of different beers and food.Also very close to bus stop.I will definitely go back there and would offer to any Red Devils fan for a great night before/after visit to Old Trafford!!!

Hotel International

Manchester, England

The room and other facilities were pretty good,although the little telly looked older than me. 1 min walking distance to train and tramp station is a big plus,also pub next doors very handy for a quick pint before sleep. :)

Queens Hotel Euro Group

Superb!!!

The Windmill

Very nice,tidy and quiet place.Spacecious and clean room(with working tv set!).Also good location with easy access to bus and underground services.Big plus for pool tables down in the pub!The only minus was us waiting half an hour in a crowded pub for staff to actually check us in. Besides that all positive!