Puzzle Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Staff is very nice. They are kind and friendly. Breakfast is great. Location is good, just ten minutes walking from train station, but a little bit far away from the old part of the city (half an hour or more of walking).

• 11th Aug 2015

Rolling Stone Hostel

Brasov, Romania

I had great time in this hostel. Diana and Silvia are very nice and kind girls. They helped me a lot. I would come back there for sure!!

• 5th Aug 2015

Backpackers BCN

Barcelona, Spain

I liked the location of this hostel, because it is on one side 15 min by walking from Plaza Espana, and also 15 min from Plaza de Cataluna, on the other side.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Serbia

I stayed in this hostel for two nights. Breakfast was good :) Room was clean. I just did not like stairs. It's hard to bring your baggage to fourth flor, but usually hostels don't have an elevator. They didnot have wf. That is a big problem. Also the shower was cold. Everything else was good. Beds didnot have bugs :D

• 6th Jun 2013
  • Serbia

I liked time spent in BIkini hostel. Atmosphere was good. I was there alone, but I met a lot of people, and we were hanging out together :) :) But there were two things that I did not like: there was no free laptop for students, I had to pay 5 dollars per hour, although i did not need so much time. And also laundry was not free :) :)

• 20th Sep 2012