OStellin Genova - Hostel, Genoa, Italy
18th Aug 2015

This was the best hostel I ever stayed: great Mateo, who gave me suggestions and tips what to visit in Genoa, good location close to the center, clean bathrooms and bedrooms, nice breakfast. Everything was perfect. I really enjoyed my stay there :)) Thank you for everything :))) Natalie from Serbia

Sofia Hostel, Milan, Italy
16th Aug 2015

Staff is great. Good location: just a few minutes from metro station. Only kitchen for preparing food is missing. Anyway, I had nice stay there.

Puzzle Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
11th Aug 2015

Staff is very nice. They are kind and friendly. Breakfast is great. Location is good, just ten minutes walking from train station, but a little bit far away from the old part of the city (half an hour or more of walking).

Rolling Stone Hostel, Brasov, Romania
5th Aug 2015

I had great time in this hostel. Diana and Silvia are very nice and kind girls. They helped me a lot. I would come back there for sure!!

Backpackers BCN, Barcelona, Spain
11th Jul 2014

I liked the location of this hostel, because it is on one side 15 min by walking from Plaza Espana, and also 15 min from Plaza de Cataluna, on the other side.

6.6
6th Jun 2013

I stayed in this hostel for two nights. Breakfast was good :) Room was clean. I just did not like stairs. It's hard to bring your baggage to fourth flor, but usually hostels don't have an elevator. They didnot have wf. That is a big problem. Also the shower was cold. Everything else was good. Beds didnot have bugs :D

7.4
20th Sep 2012

I liked time spent in BIkini hostel. Atmosphere was good. I was there alone, but I met a lot of people, and we were hanging out together :) :) But there were two things that I did not like: there was no free laptop for students, I had to pay 5 dollars per hour, although i did not need so much time. And also laundry was not free :) :)