Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 26

Kyoto Hana Hostel

Kyoto, Japan

This is a great hostel! Staff were all amazingly friendly and helpful. It sits in a great location, walking distance to all the central Kyoto sights and right by both the train/subway stations. Everything was clean and facilities were all top notch! Comes very recommended!

Thank you very much for your staying Kyoto Hana hostel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the stay a lot with us. Please come back to Kyoto when you get the chance again :)

Khaosan Tokyo Ninja

Tokyo, Japan

Firstly the staff at this hostel are amazing! As a non-japanese speaking tourist I was a little worried about the language barrier but there was no need! All members of staff are fluent English speakers and exceptionally helpful to boot! Great common area and facilities available 24/7. My dorm contained interesting 'pod' style bunks, very cosy, very secure, very quiet and nice and dark! Best nights sleep I had in Japan! Hostel in located very close to 2 different subway stations.

• 25th Feb 2013

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

I only stayed here for a single night whilst passing through London. However I had a very comfortable stay, staff were all friendly and helpful, it was an incredibly social and friendly hostel, very fun common area and free soft drinks to boot! Would definitely stay again!

• 23rd Feb 2013

The New York Loft Hostel

New York, USA

The New York Loft' is a fantastic hostel!!! It's in a great location; a nice area of Brooklyn, with great local amenities and very close to the L train. It's a beautiful building inside and out, which is well looked after and very clean. The staff who work here are all very pleasant and helpfull. The best thing about the Loft though, has to be the atmosphere! I would return in an instant! I had a ton of fun here!