Reviews: sherdogg

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 33

Goodnight Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

I had a great stay here. The place is very clean and the staff is amazing. I had left my laptop on the bus, super panicked and Victor helped me contact the bus people to figure out where it's at. LUCKILY I was able to get it by lost-n-found :). Sara and John were super cool and I consider them my friends even after a short stay. Only issue, during my stay the atmosphere was a bit quiet some days but the pub crawl was a great way to meet more people. Will stay again next time :)

Oporto Invictus Hostel

Porto, Portugal

I loved this place. Great location, super friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was nice. Beds were comfy. I would only choose this place. Porto, i Miss you!! - Sherry

Thank you so much :) we also miss you and we hope to see as soom as possible. A big hug from all Invictus team

Generator Hostel Hamburg

Hamburg, Germany

Good location. Prob the only hostel in Hamburg, or maybe there was another one but it was too far away. Weekend price was very expensive which was a bummer. Staff was very nice and friendly to me and definitely helped me out at every instance. Even when I checked out late, they were super nice and chill about it. Only prob is a lot of stag parties stay there so it can get annoying sometimes in the bar area.

Hi, Thanks for sharing your impressions with us of your recent visit. good to see that you enjoyed it. See you next at Generator. Sven Heberling Assistant General Manager

Five Reasons Hostel

Nuremberg, Germany

One of the cleanest hostels I've stayed. Staff was really great and helpful.

Hostel Old Plovdiv

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Really enjoyed the stay. Very personal touch with a welcome and your name at arrival. Free breakfast included with coffee/snacks/tea. Staff was very friendly. The owner is great - he makes sure you are enjoying your stay. I love plovdiv just for this place.

The InnCrowd Backpackers Hostel 2

Singapore, Singapore

The scooter tour is a must do. Rooms are a bit dark and uneventful. Bathroom are clean. Nice common area to chill out at. Lots of good cheap indian food in area. Good location. Not much of a party scene or any activities other than the scooter tour.

Grann's Hostel

Kuta, Indonesia

Had a great stay here for a night, ended up staying the entire next day since the people were so cool! Loved the staff, felt like i had known them for days and they were very helpful and kind. Spoke perfect english and had a sense of humor. The prices were great. Provided free breakfast. Only issue is they should have fans in the common areas because the humidity is killer. Also they should invest in a better DVD player since we faced a lot of problems when trying to watch a movie.

Thai Dee Garden Resort

Koh Phangan, Thailand

Good place if you want to relax and live secluded away from the action of Haadrin. The staff 'Will' is really awesome and helpful. Spend 2 nights here and then went to a fun hostel in the beach.

Thanks for your review. We are designed to be a calm place for sleep after party, nestling steps away from Haad Rin beach's blaring music especially on Fullmoon's period. Have a good travel on.

Aurora Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Friendly staff. Location was ok. Room wasnt that impressive

Awesome place to meet other backpackers and have a party. Annoyed with the young kids during my trip that came esp making too much noice in the tv area, but in general everyone is pretty respectful. The bar downstairs is always lively. Tours are very expensive but worth it if budget isnt an issue. Esp loved Halong bay. The food sucked though.

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Had a great stay, booked for 1-2 nights and ended up returning for a week. Friendly staff and very flexible on changing reservations. Met some really awesome backpackers too. Every evening was a fun get2gether on the rooftop. Very international scene. Had a great time. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Warm shower.

Dragon King Hostel

Beijing, China

This place is amazing....great staff...well located and awesome atmosphere. Did the free Dumplings party which was fun. The bar area is cool and they have a great happy hour. I really loved the staff too - helped me out when i had questions and were very friendly!! Would love to come back and stay here again for a longer duration!!!

Firehouse Hostel

Austin, USA

A few comments - the room i stayed in was very small.....room was cold for 2 nights, I told reception and they finally fiex the problem. Bar at hostel had a good vibe but was empty most of the time. Bathrooms were ok. I went during ACL so could be a diff exp. compared to a regular night. Paid $70/night which was pretty high. Staff was very friendly and location was amazing. The two positives I liked.

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Loved the place - very friendly staff (Esp Charlie), clean place, bar drinks were cheap, good ambiance. Smoke room was friendly, rooms were clean