The downstairs lounge was really cool and had a very home-y feeling to it. The location was fine I suppose but it was at the end of a DARK alley without any street lights, which was scary for myself, a female traveler. Perhaps you could add a light on that main road? It really seemed like the perfect preying ground for a predator looking to target travelers. Also one of the staff (if not managers) tried to sell us Auschwitz tickets for 105PLN when it only cost us 20PLN to go on our own.

• 24th Mar 2013

Green Frog Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

I guess green frog is under renovation so when we arrived we were moved to a different hostel which was confusing at first but ended up working out for the best. Mauris is an amazing hostel manager and over-the top helpful, even taking the time to write out a full menu for things we need to eat while here. Eztremely home-ish feel Id go back to romania just to chill at the relaxing hostel. Big spacious rooms w beautiful furnaces and high ceilings made it feel like a hotel.

• 21st Mar 2013

Thank you for visiting our country. We hope to be able to visit your country in the future. Good luck !

Average hostel... I didn't find anything special about it except its price which couldn't be beat. Showers were either freezing cold or scolding hot, and only 4 for the building I was in which made it almost an hour wait each morning. More showers! And you charge for lockers, luggage storage, and towels... not cool. Great hostel map though

• 15th Mar 2013

Hi, Thankyou for taking the time to review us, all comments are appreciated and we learn a lot from them. We are really sorry you found your time with us less than satisfactory. We take these matters seriously and always act on guests comments. We have been on to our maintenance team regarding the showers. It is unfortunate that we have to charge for storage but your luggage is insured and we have found this gives peace of mind our guests, knowing there belongings are safe. If you have any suggestions, as a traveler, on improvements we can make, we would love to hear them so please feel free to email them to us Regards The Team, St Christopher's Inn, Southwark

Amsterdam Hostel Annemarie

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very friendly staff! But seriously, only ONE bathroom per floor?? Cmon...

Riad Massin

Marrakech, Morocco

Wonderful staff!! Everything great except the overflow of water in the shower.

Bar downstairs and bartenders are amazing. Wish wifi was available in all parts of hostel not just loubge. Really liked how towels are free.

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Best ahowers!! Looked and felt like staying ina hotel! Wish there was a more loungey or communal drinking room though; the one downstairs was used moatly as a computer room it looked like.

Hostal Numancia

Madrid, Spain

I don't know why this hostel has any bad ratings to begin with. I found it extremely clean and the staff extremely helpful and overall amazing. The location is perfect, 5 minutes from the center. Each room has its own key so I and my belongs felt very safe. No idea why there are any bad ratings for this hostel out there, I really enjoyed my stay mainly because the staff is so amazing, helpful and courteous.