Mojzo inn

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Staff are extremely helpful and welcoming. My bus arrived at 5am and they allowed me to sleep in the common room for a few hours before checking in.

Sunflower Hotel Hoi An

Hoi An, Vietnam

Where all the backpackers stay. Great place to meet other travellers. Inbetween the town and beach but it's an easy bike ride to both. Would definitely stay here again. I met people here that I met up with again throughout my trip.

The place to stay in Hanoi. Great Party backpacker hostel but the bar shuts at 11pm and the staff takes everyone on a bit of a pub crawl so no dramas sleeping.

Second trip to Tokyo and second time staying here. Will stay here everytime I come!

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

Han Tang Inn Hostel was a great place to stay. Only wish that it wasn't 40C every day so that I could have made use of rooftop. I did the Terracotta Warriors through them and thought it was quite good. Spent a bit of time at the sister Han Tang Inn as well which is also good. It seemed like there were more young international travellers staying that hostel but in saying that because there was a cafe in there the beers were more expensive! Can't go wrong with either of these hostels!

Zackry Guest House

Langkawi, Malaysia

Zackry's was a great place to stay and I would recommend it to anyone going to Langkawi. The Guest House has a real community feel about it and it doesn't take long for everyone to feel at home. I look forward to going back again!

Nomadas

Merida, Mexico

Its an easy short walk from the train station. Hostel was a little bit big for my liking as a solo traveller but there is an OK bar downstairs. Staff are super helpful and provide a good map of places to eat and things to do in the area.

I was only there for one night but the common room is great. The staff were lots of help when I wanted to send a package home.

Hong Kong Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

This hostel is in an AMAZING location and was lots of FUN. It can be VERY HARD to find so make sure you do some research and look at the pictures as there is no sign for the hostel from the street. Sam was helpful and the common room was GREAT for meeting other people. *I think some people just need to remember despite the towering buildings and the high end shops this is still Asia so not everything is always going to go to plan eg internet dropping out sometimes, but just roll with it.