Location: Turkey, Gender: Male, Age: 26

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Wombats is the hostel which has changed my mind about the big commercial hostels. If there is a Wombats in the city that I'm going, I go for them without thinking. So far Vienna is my favourite. They have a perfect organization, great staff members, very functional lockers, good locations, very nice bars and a great atmosphere. Normally it's hard to create a good atmosphere in a big, professional, commercial hostel like Wombats but somehow they achieve it. These guys know what they are doing!!

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

I'd rate this hostel Average because of it's location and also not attending some basic problems(like not fixing the elevator lights) but just because of their great staff members like fellow Australians and for my super nice Finnish friend, I'm giving it an 100. Cheers guys.

#bunk taksim

Istanbul, Turkey

It's a very nice hostel. They remind me of Wombats Hostels in Europe. Very clean rooms and nicely decorated. I have stayed more than 5 hostels in Istanbul and #bunk Hostels are probably the best ones. Make sure you go up to rooftop bar, nice atmosphere and good electronic music. Only downside is the people who are checking-in in the morning are really making noise. So try to not stay at the ground or 1. floor dorms.

Istanbul, Turkey

This was my third time and I know it's awesome! Super friendly staff and one of the best location you can get in Istanbul. Lekker!

Atlantic Point Backpackers

Cape Town, South Africa

If you wanna stay around Green Point, this is the hostel that you are looking for. Staff is all from travellers and they were super cool! Waterfront is literally 3 mins walk. Also make sure that you grab some awesome burgers at The Hudsons.

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

If you wanna have fun in LA, this is the hostel that you are looking for! Excellent atmosphere. The staff is super nice and very organized. Normally I don't like Pub Crawl kinda parties but the one that they offer was so much fun. Their branch in San Francisco was also awesome. These guys really know how to run a hostel. Do not even hesitate a sec to book them, go head!!

Compliments for two hostels in one review! Thank you so much for that. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Happy Travels.

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

Great hostel! Best staff ever. Super nice, helpful and organized. The atmosphere was also pretty cool but I think I had more fun in their LA branch. Highly recommended!!

New York Budget Inn

New York, USA

The guy who checked me in was a disaster! When I was trying to pay off my stay, my local debit card didn't go through and I didn't have enough cash on me. I was coming from the airport and pretty exhausted. My booking was for 5 days so I asked if I can pay it later. This guy turned me down very rudely! So I went to ATM immediately and got his money. The other guy apologized on behalf of him nicely but what's done cannot be undone! Otherwise they have a good location!!

Thank you for your review.. As stipulated on our website, HW and all affiliate booking engines, payment is due upon check-in. As was explained, understanding that your Credit card was not working, we would have gladly held your passport/ ID in our safe until such time you were able to make the payment, however you had refused this option. Per your request, you had wanted to reduce your stay from 3 nights to 1, and you were refunded in full without penalty of our 48 hour cancellation policy.

Great staff!!

World House Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

It's a great hostel. Such a perfect location. You are close to tram station by Karaköy and also close to the party town by Taksim. When I left the hostel I forgot some of my stuff and Deniz took care of them nicely and handed over when I got back there. Cool dude. Highly recommended!

Squareone

Phuket, Thailand

River City Inn

Singapore, Singapore

Perfect location! 2 mins walk to Chinatown. Go there and grab some delicious dumplings and sticks. Staff and the owner lady were very helpful! Great city, right hostel!

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

Great atmosphere! If you wanna have fun in Bangkok, go to this hostel. You'll meet party people. It was clean. Rooms very nicely decorated. Very close to Khaosan Road.

Lub d Bangkok Silom

Bangkok, Thailand

Nice atmosphere, good staff.

The Backpack

Cape Town, South Africa

Everything was awesome. Highly recommended!!

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great location!!! I really enjoyed my stay there. Highly recommended.

Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

The hostel has a great location and a very helpful stuff. My room and the bathroom were very clean. I really enjoyed my stay this here! The owner of the hostel helped me to travel to Pamukkale and Capadocia. What I noticed in Capadocia is his baloon prices were much better than the local sellers and that's why I'm really appreciated his help. If you are planning a vacation in Turkey, Chambers of the Boheme is the right reference!

Palermo House

Buenos Aires, Argentina

El hostel tiene muy buena ubicación!! Estas cerca a toda la joda.. Limpio!! El dueño es muy chistoso!! Hay un muchacho que hace fiestas muy buenos en hostel tambien!! Era re copado el hostel..

Istanbul, Turkey

El hostel tiene muy buena ubicación!! Estas cerca a toda la joda tambien.. Limpio!! El dueño es muy chistoso!! La verdad es que es un personaje!! Era re copado el hostel..