Location: Turkey, Gender: Male, Age: 25

World House Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

It's a great hostel. Such a perfect location. You are close to tram station by Karaköy and also close to the party town by Taksim. When I left the hostel I forgot some of my stuff and Deniz took care of them nicely and handed over when I got back there. Cool dude. Highly recommended!

River City Inn

Singapore, Singapore

Perfect location! 2 mins walk to Chinatown. Go there and grab some delicious dumplings and sticks. Staff and the owner lady were very helpful! Great city, right hostel!

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

Great atmosphere! If you wanna have fun in Bangkok, go to this hostel. You'll meet party people. It was clean. Rooms very nicely decorated. Very close to Khaosan Road.

The Backpack

Cape Town, South Africa

Everything was awesome. Highly recommended!!

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great location!!! I really enjoyed my stay there. Highly recommended.

Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul

Chambers of the Boheme

Istanbul, Turkey

The hostel has a great location and a very helpful stuff. My room and the bathroom were very clean. I really enjoyed my stay this here! The owner of the hostel helped me to travel to Pamukkale and Capadocia. What I noticed in Capadocia is his baloon prices were much better than the local sellers and that's why I'm really appreciated his help. If you are planning a vacation in Turkey, Chambers of the Boheme is the right reference!

Palermo House

Buenos Aires, Argentina

El hostel tiene muy buena ubicación!! Estas cerca a toda la joda.. Limpio!! El dueño es muy chistoso!! Hay un muchacho que hace fiestas muy buenos en hostel tambien!! Era re copado el hostel..

Chambers of the Boheme

Istanbul, Turkey

El hostel tiene muy buena ubicación!! Estas cerca a toda la joda tambien.. Limpio!! El dueño es muy chistoso!! La verdad es que es un personaje!! Era re copado el hostel..