Ipanema Beach House

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

It was a great experience. I totally recommended it.. I would stay again in the same hostel. The people on the desk helped me a lot.

• 30th Jul 2013

Hostel Airport Mexico DF

Mexico City, Mexico

It´s good but the problem is the location. You can not go out by yourself. It's unsafe outside at any hour but the recepcionist can help you to get a taxi or everything you need.

• 28th Oct 2011

A Venice Museum

Venice, Italy

It's dark, dirty, expensive compare with others in Venice. You have to pay for blankets?? not worth it. It's cold. There's not reception 24 hours. Looks like a phantom house,etc..etc.. the receptionist is not friendly and not helpful. Ostello Della Gioventu is better than this one.

• 25th Sep 2011

Ostello Venezia

Venice, Italy

It is the best hostel. it has everything you need. I stayed one night it was really good. The only problem is that you need to take the ship before certain hours. After that night I stayed in "Venice Museum Hostel". it was the worse decision i made. Because it was expensive, you have to pay for everything. it's dark. So Ostello Della Dioventu is the best!!!

• 24th Sep 2011
  • Mexico

You feel like to be at home. It doesnt look like a real hostal. I recommend it!!

• 22nd Sep 2011

Ostello della Pace

Assisi, Italy

I liked the hostel but It was hard to find the hostel from St. Pietro bus stop (like the said). I didn´t see any sign from there. (they need to put more signs) I was lost and there is not so much people around the highway to ask. By night is very dark to get in to the hostal. I was afraid of walking there. You need to arrive early when there is clarity before to get dark on the streets. But the way, everything was excellent.

• 21st Sep 2011