Peaches Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Very laid back friendly atmosphere. Well equipped kitchen (need a tin opener) Would recommend.

Dear Bethan, Thank you for taking the time to review our hostel. We really appreciate it! We are glad to see that you like the atmosphere at Peaches and maybe we'll have you again in Bucharest. Best wishes!

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Nice to have a meal at the end of the day and not have to think about it.

Keshav Palace

Pushkar, India

Clean and comfortable. Good choice for breakfast. Got lost on my arrival but after a phone call the owner came to get me on his motorbike also took me to the station on it as the buses were so crowded as it was the last day of the Camel Fair.

Excellent as always.

Affittacamere Ghega

Trieste, Italy

Clean and comfortable and close to the train and bus station.

Proteus

Postojna, Slovenia

Pretty basic facilities but very clean and comfortable.

Traveller's Haven

Bled, Slovenia

Great hostel near the bus station, free bikes were good. Mirjam the receptionist was very friendly and helpful. Clean and comfortable with good facilities.

Tresor Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Clean and comfortable in a great location by the Triple Bridge. Good breakfast

I always stay at Palmers Lodge when in London and wouldnt stay anywhere else.

City Hostel Geneva

Geneva, Switzerland

The free pass for public transport was invaluable. Geneva also offers free bike hire for 4 hours which I think people should be informed about as this also was good.

Stayed here many times and would not stay anywhere else in London

Hi Bethan! Thank you very much for your kind words. Hope to have you here again soon! The Palmers Lodge Swiss Cottage team.