16EUR Hostel

Tallinn, Estonia

A very great location close between the Old Town and the harbor, and next to Viru Center where you can go shopping an d catch many buses. The staff was very friendly and helpful with all our requests. Breakfast is served in the hotel next door where you get a basic hotel breakfast buffet for only 6 € (vouchers at the hostel reception). We had an en-suite twin room for 16 € per night, which is just perfect.

Come Inn Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

Bobby was a wonderful host. He did everything to make a stay as nice as possible and was always very helpful. It was also no problem to leave a suitcase in the hostel while I was going to Jeju for three days and only travelled with a few things. When I was the only guest in the hostel for one night he and his colleague took me to there partner hostel in Hongdae and we had dinner with some of their staff and guests which was a funny and cool evening. I definitely would come back here.

Dynamic Guesthouse

Busan, South Korea

Best thing to stay in a luxury apartment on the 55th floor, for the same money as any other hostel. It is a great thing. Only negative point might be that there is only one "normal" bathroom (shower, sink, toilet) for all dorms, so sometimes you have to wait a little bit, but that should be fine. The rest is gorgeous. I would go there again.

Khaosan Tokyo Samurai

Tokyo, Japan

Everything perfect. Nice, friendly and helpful staff that really seemed to cares out your concerns. I only stayed one night, but still I think there is nothing negative to experience. The area of Asakusa gives you nice river views. You can see Skytree and easily access to Sensoji. I'd definitely go there again.

Great place to stay i Chongqing! Cheap beds in six-bed-dorm! Nice staff. Location was also good, near the Yangzi riverside next to the guild houses, 10 min walk/climb from downtown!

Hi, Thanks a lot for your comments,hope all our friends can find the short cut to the center on the mountain:-)hope you have a nice trip in China. Best wishes Annie Yangtze River Hostel

The Classic Courtyard

Beijing, China

Great Hostel in the Hutong area. Room had a ensuite bathroom - which might lead to trouble in a eight bed dorm - but didn't during the days I stayed there. You also got a towel. Facebook access on one if the public computers. I'd go there again. Two minutes to the next subway station!

Big plus for the free calligraphy corner in the lobby. There's also a DVD-Room, in which you can also just chill out with a small group more privately. Floor could have been cleaner, but the rest was fine. Minus: Only 2 sockets in a room for 6 people. But the come with big cupboards to lock your stuff. Also a minus: there were only toilets in the front buildings and nearly unusable sinks and no showers (but looked like they're doing some refurbishment) - so just one male shower in the hostel!

The bathroom/showers were rather comfortable, space to put your stuff, while taking a shower. Both bathroom and toilets were cleaned regularly (which is quiet convenient with Chinese style toilets ("just" one western toilet!). Room was okay, very positive that each bed had its own bedside lamp and a socket. Friendly stuff , nice people, good price! I'd go there again.