Bounce Sydney

Sydney, Australia

awsome staf, a really nice place

Kings Cross Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

They had just 3 toilets for the whole hostel and the one on my flore did not always lock. The Windows in the showers where always open and hard to cloes. Many longterners skremy and smelly. Staff was not that friendly and could just offer me a blanket when i was waking up because i was to cold and they did not have any duvies (the wether was horrible). Someone thru away my food and it felet like they where puting more efort on there longterners then us. Did not like it and would not go back!

Eastener Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Very friendly and helpfull staf

GlobArt Hostel

Krakow, Poland

We could here people walking by our room, the doorbell and the receptions Phone in to our room, an it went on untill 2 am. We had a really hard time sleeping but it was cloes to the city

Interhostel

Stockholm, Sweden

We booked a dubbelbeddorm but got a twinroom, aperently they think it is The same. The kitchen is really small and it is expansiv to eatout i Stockholm. Good location and The other guests seemed friendly. It was quite crowded and as they say you can get a room with no windows!

Hillview Budget Rooms

Edinburgh Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Sweet as bro

Astor Victoria

The best hostel I have been to and the staff and the hole invirement made a good travel even better!