Astor Victoria

Astor victoria is less people than another hostel and price is almost the same. it means cheaper than another hostel. I've stayed this hostel 2 years ago. something has changed a bit. toilet is more clean than before. Just staff was less friendly than before. other things for hostel is almost perfect! laundry machine cost is cheap. walk able to victoria. there is another tube station near by the hostel. comfortable bed. would like to stay here again.

Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

lovely breakfast. you can choose one fresh breakfast from 2 menus. had a free dinner on friday night. Hostel is 20min walk away from the central. didnt feel far. if they have a kitchen, would be better. but many hostels without kitchens in amsterdam.

• 16th Oct 2013

Apartamentos Panoramic

Ibiza, Spain

Me and my friend had a great time at Apartamentos Panoramic. staff was kind and friendly. we got a great recommendation for a club in Ibiza from staff. pool was clean and big. we could relax there. room was clean, it was the same as pictures. we just felt towels were not clean all the time. we found some blackish points from towels. needs washing stuff for the kitchen. you can use free wifi at next door of this apartment:)

• 20th Sep 2013

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

I booked wrong day. I realised that when I check in. I was confused because of my mistake. However hostel staff find out a vacant room for me and explained well how much I have to pay more kindly. another staff was very kind and friendly as well. Just a couple of days didn't work all showers on my floor. Comes out only cold water. I suggest that free locker would be better or locker in a room is great. Discount airport bus ticket is nice!

• 20th May 2013
  • Japan

So glad to hear you found the staff good and helpful . We aim to please ! Unfortunately you had a few niggles and your suggestions and Feedback are much appreciated and very useful

Cool & Bed

Lyon, France

my room was huge. they have many shower room which is separated girl and boy. they also have a big shower room. it was very good shower! hostel was clean. just a bit far from the central.

• 16th May 2013
  • Japan

hard to find this place. not only here. cities in Morocco are complicate streets. one of toilets is stink and small. breakfast is nice!

No Name City Hostel

Madrid, Spain

A shower room and room were clean. staff was friendly and kind. easy to find the place. we can walk to sol station less 10 min.

Albatross

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Kitchen equipment is perfect and clean. all toilets and shower rooms are clean as well. staff was friendly and helpful. they said hello to me, when we see in hostel. breakfast is not included, but they leave some toast in the kitchen. we can have it any time. also tea and coffee are free. just shower room is a bit far from my room.

• 13th Apr 2013
  • Japan

Toilets are always no paper. Shower rooms are also not clean. The hostel is by the river. you can see a good view from your room. staff was friendly.

• 10th Oct 2011
  • Japan

Thank you so much for such constructive feedback. We are so sorry about the toilet papers this week. We had a set back with the delivery company and they couldn't get to us on time. We will def keep an eye out for that not to happen again. i am very happy that overall you had a brilliant stay and that you had fun. Please come back to stay with us again soon and we will make sure that you have another great time again. =)