Makako Chill Out Hostel, Cartagena, Colombia
6th Oct 2015

Lovely and helpful staff! Free colombian coffee was tasty :) good locación.

Posada del Abuelito, San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico
5th Aug 2015

One of my favourite hostels. Female dorm is comfortable. Full equipment lovely kitchen. Guests and people are amazing. Good showers and the beautiful garden. Breakfast is great too. I was considering the location from the reviews but it was okay. I had absolutely a great time thank you!

Hostal Luz de Luna Nuyoo, Oaxaca, Mexico
8.0
21st Jul 2015

Bread is delicious from breakfast. Patio is beautiful. I just don't like staff asked me to pay 30 pesos if I want to stay the hostel longer after checked out. Even I stay out of the room, just around one hour.

La Casa de Dante, Guanajuato, Mexico
8.0
7th Jul 2015

I liked the kitchen on the roof.

Blue Bicycle House, Queretaro, Mexico
5th Jul 2015

Friendly and helpful staff. Free rent bicycle was lovely! I enjoyed exploring the town with it! The hostel is near by the aquaduct, You can see a grant view just a few minute walking from the hostel. Its a nice view from the hostel rooftop as well.

Massiosare El Hostel, Mexico City, Mexico
21st Jun 2015

I like the rooftop and the breakfast. Staff was helpful. I enjoyed staying. Thank you so much. This hostel is 5th floor without the lift. A little bit tired to go up.

The Clarence Park, Toronto, Canada
27th Jul 2014

A bit dark inside of the room. But it was a good bed, easy to sleep. Friendly and kind staff. Cannot use a credit card. only debit card or cash. thanks for the good stay anyway.

Astor Victoria, London, England
1st Nov 2013

Astor victoria is less people than another hostel and price is almost the same. it means cheaper than another hostel. I've stayed this hostel 2 years ago. something has changed a bit. toilet is more clean than before. Just staff was less friendly than before. other things for hostel is almost perfect! laundry machine cost is cheap. walk able to victoria. there is another tube station near by the hostel. comfortable bed. would like to stay here again.

Shelter Jordan, Amsterdam, Netherlands
16th Oct 2013

lovely breakfast. you can choose one fresh breakfast from 2 menus. had a free dinner on friday night. Hostel is 20min walk away from the central. didnt feel far. if they have a kitchen, would be better. but many hostels without kitchens in amsterdam.

Apartamentos Panoramic, Ibiza, Spain
20th Sep 2013

Me and my friend had a great time at Apartamentos Panoramic. staff was kind and friendly. we got a great recommendation for a club in Ibiza from staff. pool was clean and big. we could relax there. room was clean, it was the same as pictures. we just felt towels were not clean all the time. we found some blackish points from towels. needs washing stuff for the kitchen. you can use free wifi at next door of this apartment:)

Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
20th May 2013

I booked wrong day. I realised that when I check in. I was confused because of my mistake. However hostel staff find out a vacant room for me and explained well how much I have to pay more kindly. another staff was very kind and friendly as well. Just a couple of days didn't work all showers on my floor. Comes out only cold water. I suggest that free locker would be better or locker in a room is great. Discount airport bus ticket is nice!

So glad to hear you found the staff good and helpful . We aim to please ! Unfortunately you had a few niggles and your suggestions and Feedback are much appreciated and very useful

Cool & Bed, Lyon, France
16th May 2013

my room was huge. they have many shower room which is separated girl and boy. they also have a big shower room. it was very good shower! hostel was clean. just a bit far from the central.

Tangier Melting Pot Hostel, Tangier, Morocco
6th May 2013

hard to find this place. not only here. cities in Morocco are complicate streets. one of toilets is stink and small. breakfast is nice!

• Japan,
No Name City Hostel, Madrid, Spain
24th Apr 2013

A shower room and room were clean. staff was friendly and kind. easy to find the place. we can walk to sol station less 10 min.

Albatross, Newcastle upon Tyne, England
13th Apr 2013

Kitchen equipment is perfect and clean. all toilets and shower rooms are clean as well. staff was friendly and helpful. they said hello to me, when we see in hostel. breakfast is not included, but they leave some toast in the kitchen. we can have it any time. also tea and coffee are free. just shower room is a bit far from my room.

6.3
10th Oct 2011

Toilets are always no paper. Shower rooms are also not clean. The hostel is by the river. you can see a good view from your room. staff was friendly.

Thank you so much for such constructive feedback. We are so sorry about the toilet papers this week. We had a set back with the delivery company and they couldn't get to us on time. We will def keep an eye out for that not to happen again. i am very happy that overall you had a brilliant stay and that you had fun. Please come back to stay with us again soon and we will make sure that you have another great time again. =)