HI-Toronto

Toronto, Canada

Very clean, good location, and the staff was really friendly. I really like the fact that breakfast is included. There need to be more seats on the main floor, though...maybe out by the computers/bikes? There really wasn't anywhere to sit...

• 13th Feb 2014

M Montreal

Montreal, Canada

It was a challenge to actually find the place, I walked up and down to tiny street for 20 minutes until I saw the teeny little sign. But once I got in it was very nice and clean, great facilities, comfy room, nice hot showers, all the amenities, etc. I was staying by myself in a double room because I wanted the privacy, and didn't switch to a single private room because it costs the same...if it was a little cheaper you could have gotten an extra guest or two in that space!

• 25th Oct 2012

All Days

Toronto, Canada

Very nice and clean, though the decor could be a bit more modern. I'm glad there was Wifi, and the kitchen was very convenient and clean.

• 9th Jul 2012

Planet Traveler

Toronto, Canada

Beautifully decorated, and very hip, fun, and clean. Totally beat my expectations of a hostel-there are so many little extra touches that just made the stay amazing (free wifi, breakfast, computers available for use, the shower water actually stays warm) Would highly reccomend.

• 4th Oct 2011