30th Jun 2016

One of my favourite hostels ever. Very clean and orderly, great amenities, helpful staff, amazing location. One of my favourite little details about this hostel is the fact that all the little bunk beds have their own power outlets right by them, so you can charge your devices while you're in your own bed! It's just one of the thoughtful small elements that makes this such a great place to stay.

Awhh thank you tons Pansee, it was a pleasure to have you stay at the M-Montreal :) We are so happy when people notice these little things we've thought about so much! We want all our guests to be as comfortable as possible!

Backpackers on Dundas, Toronto, Canada
5.1
6th May 2016

I really wanted to like this hostel because the location is amazing...but there were cockroaches in the kitchen and mold in the bathrooms :( The rooms also don't get locked, so it doesn't feel especially safe to leave things on your bunk. Because of these things, unfortunately, I don't think I would recommend this hostel.

HI-Montreal, Montreal, Canada
19th Oct 2015

Auberge Bishop, Montreal, Canada
5th Jul 2015

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
19th Feb 2015

It'd be pretty great if there was milk available for coffee at breakfast, and maybe a few more breakfast foods? Our room was very clean and nice though, and the staff was friendly.

26th Jul 2014

The staff were really helpful even though it was really busy, I appreciate that a lot! I also like that even the "shared" rooms have a lot of privacy in the individual dorms. The internet situation was really annoying because there were never any seats in the 2 rooms with free wifi. Also, the breakfast selection could be better. Overall I had a good time though :)

HI-Toronto, Toronto, Canada
13th Feb 2014

Very clean, good location, and the staff was really friendly. I really like the fact that breakfast is included. There need to be more seats on the main floor, though...maybe out by the computers/bikes? There really wasn't anywhere to sit...

• Canada, Female, 18-24
25th Oct 2012

It was a challenge to actually find the place, I walked up and down to tiny street for 20 minutes until I saw the teeny little sign. But once I got in it was very nice and clean, great facilities, comfy room, nice hot showers, all the amenities, etc. I was staying by myself in a double room because I wanted the privacy, and didn't switch to a single private room because it costs the same...if it was a little cheaper you could have gotten an extra guest or two in that space!

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
All Days Hostel, Toronto, Canada
7.7
9th Jul 2012

Very nice and clean, though the decor could be a bit more modern. I'm glad there was Wifi, and the kitchen was very convenient and clean.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
Planet Traveler Hostel, Toronto, Canada
9.3
4th Oct 2011

Beautifully decorated, and very hip, fun, and clean. Totally beat my expectations of a hostel-there are so many little extra touches that just made the stay amazing (free wifi, breakfast, computers available for use, the shower water actually stays warm) Would highly reccomend.