Noble Art Hostel

Florence, Italy

We loveee this hostel! It's close to everything, it's quite, the beds are so comfortable, and the room is decorated beautifully! We booked a 4 beds room with a shared bathroom, but the adorable Marta (allora, she always say this!) upgraded us to the ensuite bathroom room with no extra charge! Though the wifi is not so strong, that's not really a huge problem. Overall, we'll definitely stay here again if we ever visit Florence in the future!

• 17th Oct 2013

Hostel 5 Terre

Cinque Terre, Italy

No wifi in the room. Have to go downstairs to the dining room to get wifi, so imagine we stay at the 2nd floor. Dining room/kitchen closed on Mondays (or was ot Sundays?) so we have to sit on the stairs to get wifi, and it was really poor as the modem is in the room. I'd stay at a hostel in La Spezia if I ever come again to CT to save myself from the hustle of goin up and down the steep hill to this hostel. Variety of food too in La Spezia, can get to the villages easily by train!

• 13th Oct 2013
  • Malaysia

Maryam is the best! She's really alive and always happy to help you. She suggest me to have pizza at Oslo, and it was really good. Definitely a recommended hostel when you're in Tangier! Though the hostel's location is easy to find, the streets look pretty creepy... and dark. But it is safe.

• 1st Oct 2013