Location: Germany, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Very friendly stuff, nice common hangout area, there even is a hammock outside! And there is AC in the rooms! :)

Pyrenees Home Stay

Agra, India

It was a very comfortable stay at Pyrenees Home Stay. There was WiFi nearly all over the time. If there is no WiFi, it is because of a power cut that is not the fault of the hostel itself. The owner was superfriendly who gave me the opportunity to stay the full day after checkout as my train was at midnight the night after checking out. He even allowed me to take a shower for free just before going to the train. Furthermore, the rooftop is gorgeous! Nice food, drinks and a good view of the Taj!

PILOT Design Hostel & Bar

Porto, Portugal

I liked this hostel very much! Especially the wristband which serves as a key. The place is run a young guy and a girl who try to improve everything as much as they can. And don't miss the free shots at 10pm ;)

Duermevela Hostel

Segovia, Spain

We were the only people in that hostel and therefore it was very clean and everything. The atmosphere was good because the staff and the environment make you feel like home. I liked the loft with a TV and nice hangout area. Keep it like it is. :)

Casa EspaƱa Hostel

Madrid, Spain

There is no common area which I really didn't like. The only spot to use my laptop with WIFI was in my bed which can be very uncomfortable. Anyway, for the money it costs, the hostel is fine for a few nights. But as my purpose was to stay around 2 weeks, I was looking for something more nice like HostelEra

Miss Sophie's

Prague, Czech Republic

Comfort Hostel HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I was accomodated in another building than the main building. It set me away from the hangout area, but left me in a reasonable basic room with bathroom ensuite. I liked the big lockers in the room which gave me security about my stuff. Wifi was available easily, just a few more power sockets would be great. The staff was only doing the basics which includes check-in, check-out, showing me the room

Dillenia Guest House

Miri, Malaysia

Amazing hostel! Family run business, awesome breakfast and good facilities. It could be a little closer to the bars in Miri, but honestly, there is not much to do anyway. I really enjoyed my 1-night stay there and wished, I could have stayed longer!

Awesome place to meet people, very small with nice kitchen and living room. Unfortunately there were no keys for the lockers and no opportunity to use a padlock. Apart from that, the hostel seems to be very safe. A few minutes away from Central Station, there is a free public bus going to Circular Quay from Central Station.

The hot water system is very efficient but unfortunately some people don't realise as the hot water is an instant gas heated system you need to turn the water on all the way to get hot water and then ease back to the required temperature. Signs have now been installed. All the showers have been upgraded following your comments. Re the lockers as people tend to lose keys and most, 90% of rooms have only one or two people the Management don't see a need for individual locker keys. Each room key only fits that room and no other customers are able to enter your room. There is a safe in the office if people wish to store valuables there.

Aquarius Backpackers Byron Bay

Byron Bay, Australia

More a big place designed for a lot of fun includes a bar, a free welcome drink etc. The 10 bed dorm came with a quite dirty bathroom which could definitely use more cleaning. The location is not perfect, but no problem to walk 5 minutes to all the different bars in Byron!

Noosa Flashpackers

Noosa, Australia

Maybe the best shower in Australia, very nice hangout area and good deals for pizza and BBQ! A little bit of a walk to Sunshine beach and especially to Mainbeach, but there is also a shuttle service going there.

I encountered the best staff I met in Australia. They were really helpful and had awesome recommendations for trips to do. The location requires a 10 minutes walk to the city center, but is still acceptable. In total a nice place to hang out and meet people, I stayed there for 3 nights.

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I stayed here in total 3 nights in 2 different stays. One of them was in a 4 bed dorm, the other stay in a 16 bed dorm. I must say, it doesn't really matter in this hostel, how big the dorm is. You always feel really comfortable with your own space. Apart from the really comfortable dorms, this hostel has the best shower I ever had, definitely worth a try! The only drawback I see is that there are two many places to hang out, which might make you feel a little bit lost where to meet people...

A Little Bird Guesthouse

Chiang Mai, Thailand

I only stayed one night here and think it is a really good place for socializing. On the other hand, the bunk beds are pretty unstable and the bathrooms could use more cleaning. The staff could have reacted more open to answer my questions. Anyway, if you want to meet other awesome people, this is a good place I guess.

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Amazing place! Pool table on second floor, swimming pool and bar on first floor. I stayed two nights and enjoyed the cheap beer for 0.50USD in happy hour! :)

Saigon Youth Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

The shower was amazing, aircon in our dorm and the hostel is directly in the center of the tourist area, perfect. The only annoying thing was that the staff gave me the wrong room, where I found someone elses luggage in the locker. Apparently, they had problems to organize the different people in the different rooms... I also don't really like to deposit my passport at the reception.

Hunny Hostel Jakarta

Jakarta, Indonesia

The Mitraa

Singapore, Singapore

Very friendly staff, you'll get a welcome beverage surved when you arrive, they have breakfast, a nice couch area to meet wonderful people. And even the staff tries to stay in contact with you! It is just a little far away from the next MRT station, but that is not really a drawback...