The Loft Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

The Loft hostel was one of the best hostels I've stayed at in Europe. We were greeted with free tea, and wine, and the staff sat down and chatted with us about how to get around, including a very helpful map of the best places to eat, etc. Great atmosphere, very homey. Security is good and the location is fabulous. Highly recommend!

Freedom Traveller

Rome, Italy

The staff were amazing! Free wine every night, and met a lot of cool other travelers. Location is good, right near Termini, and very easy to get to the center. Highly recommend!

Backpack Oz

Adelaide, Australia

Great hostel, right in the center of Adelaide. Easy walk to Rundle Mall, or tram to other parts of the city. Loved the free BBQ/breakfast! Staff were friendly and helpful.

Thanks for the nice comments - happy travels!

Base St Kilda

Melbourne, Australia

Nice hostel, clean bathroom in the room, an easy tram ride from Melbourne CBD. Staff were very helpful, and Saturday nights there's a good atmosphere in the bar downstairs. A bit pricey, but overall a nice place to stay!

Hi there, Thanks for writing a review for us. We appreciate all feedback given! It seems like you enjoyed your stay with us which is awesome! We hope to welcome you back to our hostel in the future :-) BASE CREW

Hostal Facundo

Tarifa, Spain

Good budget hostel. Clean, easy walking distance from the city center.

Hostal Virgen de Rocio está en puro centro de Ronda (al lado del Tajo), limpio y un buen valor para el precio. Lo recomiendo.

Khangsar Guest House

Kathmandu, Nepal

Khangsar guest house is pleasant, clean and well located. The price here is about double of what you can easily find nearby. My biggest complaint is that I was directly lied to by the staff. We wanted to purchase bus tickets and I asked what commission they took for arranging the tickets. They assured me they took no commission and that the price we were getting was the "real" price. We then found out we had overpaid for the ticket and they did take a commission. I wouldn't stay here again.

Casa de BIlly was in a beautiful Barcelona apartment - the rooms were cozy and clean, and the breakfast small but quite tasty. The location was excellent - easy to get to from the airport and walking distance from the Plaza de España. I would definitely return to this hostel.

Hotel Brianza

Milan, Italy

We had a great private hotel room for a good price and in a good location. Staff were not super friendly but the place was great. Definitely would return.

Alberguinn Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

We only stayed for one night, but the staff were great, the breakfast tasty and the location excellent (a short walk from Sants Station and easy to get to almost anywhere on the metro). The rooms were large, clean, and well lit, and we slept great! Would definitely return.

Great location, clean rooms (if somewhat small), lots of character. Highly recommend!