Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 39

Albergaria Hostel

Fortaleza, Brazil

I strongly recommend this placa!

La Casa de Ana

Arequipa, Peru

Home Sweet Home

Cusco, Peru

I strongly recommend this place if you want peace, silence and a gorgeous view. I do not recommend if you have problems in your knees, or if you are travelling with small kids or seniors. The staff is warm and sweet. Thank you, you guys!

Dragonfly Hostels

Lima, Peru

Efficient staff. Clean place. Nice roof top. Excelent location. It's noisy, though, and kind of smelly, because of the toilets. Its a good deal if you want to be in a dorm and meet people and party at night, which was not my case. Anyways, its good value for money.

Anys Hostal

Mexico City, Mexico

Alfonso and his family are the swetiest persons ever. They are incredibly helpful and handy. They allways have lots of tips to give us and maps and everything. I let him plann my day, what' was awesome to me. He helped me a lot. I strongly recommend staying there. And its really close to the metro, so its a really good place to stay. And my bedroom was really Nice.

La Sienna

New York, USA

The place is safe, clean and quiet. Really good if you dont need to make friends in the hostel. There's nothing in the neighbhood, but it is just 3 blocks from a subway station. Bailey is the best!

CityLights Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Shoestrings Backpackers

Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe

Too noisy!!!

Hostel Galeria 13

Salvador, Brazil

Nice place to stay, but facilities are improvised.

Improvised again?its actually the same customer,becuase if after 4 years we are improvising something is wrong!Not really sure what she wants to say ,waiting for an answer

Halai Pousada e Restaurante

Morro de Sao Paulo, Brazil

Nice people, beautiful beach. I strongly recommend.

Hostel Galeria 13

Salvador, Brazil

Fantastic breakfast. Nice dogs. Nice people. Free caipirinha. Nice pool. The place is kind of improvised, though.

Improvised?we will take that as a compliment though,maybe its how original we have been with our space.

Las Rejas Hostel

Salta, Argentina

Lilac International Suite

Guangzhou, China

It's a hotel, not a hostel. So, it has NO vibe at all. But it is ok, it has a beautiful lake, good breakfast ( not included, but you can mix chinese and western food, and that's cool, because you can try some chinese breakfast food). The bedroom is ok, but they gave me one with cigarette smelling. It has a good location, close to the metro. That's a 7-11 just in the corner, which is very nice too. It is a good option for one night. But, if you want vibe, don't go there.

Green Forest Hostel

Guilin, China

It's ok. The staff doesn't really speak english, though, and give confused information.

hello, Thanks for stay with us , and give us the feed back . All we know everybody will have the actions just because we are not the English speakers, but we will do it better for everyone , by the way,we we try our best to make it better. Welcome back. helen

The Lily Pad

Dali, China

It is an amazing place with a really warm staff.

It's a really cozy place. Staff is very warm.

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

Cold shower, early in the morning.

I had a privade bedroom, with toilet, and they didn't clean the toilet! About the staff, you csn choose between the gentle non speaken english night recepcinionist or the stressed speaken english day one.

365 Inn

Beijing, China

An ATM swalloed my credit card and Shirley solved evrything for me. She is great. The food is very good, the staff speaks english and is nice. The only problem is theshower. Some tsunamis happened.