Green Haven Hostel, Ubatuba, Brazil
23rd Feb 2015

You can't beat this hostel for a good time,Vinnie and the boys are all legends and will do their best to show you a goodtime in one of the most beautiful parts of Brazil/Sth America that I've seen.Really fun waves,Beautiful nature,waterfalls,beaches and sooo chill with a really good vibe.This was my second time to Green haven and if I wasn't travelling further north I would want to work in this hostel.Too much fun!

Green Haven Hostel, Ubatuba, Brazil
17th Mar 2014

Best hostel I've stayed in yet...Got looked after like a King by Vinnie and the boys,Great staff,great location and lots of good waves and cool stuff to do close by...Very central and right on the beach! Ubatuba was Awesome!

Backpack City and Surf, Perth, Australia
8.0
25th Apr 2012

Good hostel,quite chilled for being just outside the nightlife area of Northbridge.Friendly vibe and not too big which makes it easy to meet people.Would recommend it and would go back.Cant really work out why people said it was bad in the reviews I definately couldnt see why.Good hostel.