5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1

Singapore, Singapore

They have freakin' bed bugs!!!!! And they are a lot!!! I booked for 5 nights and I can't sleep because there are little insects that bite.

• 31st Mar 2013
  • Philippines

I think they should start changing their toilet papers for it's a trouble asking and asking for more because of their such small papers. And also, I understand that they don't change the sheets until a guest stays for 3 nights but having a sign board stating Make Up Room, means, they should have at least put an effort in fixing our room e.g. the bed sheets, the toilet, etc.

• 28th Dec 2011
  • Philippines

the sheets are set to be changed either until a regular 3 nights stay or after the check-out of the former guest. The cleaning staff do dairy making up for the rooms that has been stayed by the same guest more than one day, including cleaning the floor, changing towels, toilet paper, but sheets will not be changed except they get wet or were stained. Back to the size of toilet, we are going to try another one which is thicker than the one now. thanks very much for your staying and kind suggestion, help us improve our service and accommodate more guests better.

• 4th Oct 2011