Cinque Terre Holidays

Cinque Terre, Italy

Clean place to stay while in Cinque Terre. Dorm-room style, if you don't mind that. But I hung out with people I met there so it was fun. Staff super accommodating and friendly.

Tasso Hostel

Florence, Italy

Super clean hostel, friendly staff there 24-hours. Really huge and posh common area with cafe/bar open 24-hours. Great location, close to city center. A little more than I wanted to pay for a hostel, but it includes a free continental breakfast, and the facilities are very nice so it was fine. Just stayed 1 night.

Soggiorno Pitti

Florence, Italy

Great location near city center, in front of the Piazza Pitti. Very clean hostel, rooms, & bathroom. No air conditioning, so it was quite hot, but they supplied a fan which kept me cool just fine (don't open the windows at night unless you want all the mosquitos to come in). The common area is great, except that it closes at 9:00pm, so there's no place to hang out late at night. In general a decently priced hostel that was fine just for a clean place to stay (I stayed 2 nights).

Affittacamere Patrizia

Cinque Terre, Italy

This is my second time staying with Lucciano's hostel. He owns 2 apartments next-door that he converted into dorm-room style hostels. the fact that they have a full kitchen is great, because people just buy food in the small markets and cook dinner together. our first night there, all 6 people in the hostel were cooking dinner, and it was a super fun night of travelers and guitar playing. and Cinque Terre is the most amazing location. and the hostel was in the perfect spot in the city too.