Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Okinawa Sora House

Okinawa, Japan

• 21st Jun 2014

I loved this hostel. Fantastic location and the staff are very friendly and willing to help. I liked their own persoanlised map listing nice cafes, bars etc in the surrounding area.

• 9th Jun 2014

IM Guest House

Osaka, Japan

The lady that runs this hostel is lovely and will help you as much as she can. Location wise it isn't bad however, if you want to stay out a bit later it isn't ideal for navigating your way home after the trains have stopped.

• 24th May 2014

I loved this hostel and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Great location you can just walk around everywhere.

• 11th Apr 2014

Thank you very much for the review Marnie!! It's nice to hear from you. Sounds like you could enjoy here in Hiroshima! If so,we are so glad!! We can't wait to see you whenever you come back to Hiroshima!

Surfers Paradise YHA @ Mainbeach

Main Beach, Australia

I liked this hostel even though it was fairly basic. The decking was the best, so good for sitting in the sun and having a drink and food with friends. Unfortunately I was there the same weekend of the big day out so there were loads of young kids getting drunk.... Any other time I'm sure it would have been more relaxing as it is a quieter alternative to the other backpackers.

• 20th Jan 2012