Funky Granada

Granada, Spain

We stayed in a 4 bed private and it was perfect. Private bathroom. It would have been nice if there was a common room to hang out in, and breakfast wasn't too great, but nice location. A little hard to find because the sign doesn't stand out too much!

• 2nd Apr 2013

Hi Mary. Thanks for the review. It is surprising that we didn't show you our THREE spacious common areas: one, with original decorations, on the lowest floor, one on the ground floor and the third one with a terrace!

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Flying Pig Uptown was a great hostel. Its not right in the center but its a close walk to everything. Really great staff. Definitely a part hostel though,.. so if you aren't ready to party, I would go somewhere else.

• 24th Dec 2012

Hostel 639

This place was unbelievable. In the worst of ways. It smells of something awful, everyone looked cracked out and I think people have been living there for months because there was stuff all over my room (even on my bed). I didn't even stay the night because it's really far away and sketchy as hell. I highly recommend you DO NOT GO HERE.

Aboriginal Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

This hostel was amazing. We stayed for 5 nights and had a blast the entire time. The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. They made us feel right at home. I would definitely stay here again.