• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
Funky Granada, Granada, Spain
8.0
2nd Apr 2013

We stayed in a 4 bed private and it was perfect. Private bathroom. It would have been nice if there was a common room to hang out in, and breakfast wasn't too great, but nice location. A little hard to find because the sign doesn't stand out too much!

Hi Mary. Thanks for the review. It is surprising that we didn't show you our THREE spacious common areas: one, with original decorations, on the lowest floor, one on the ground floor and the third one with a terrace!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
Flying Pig Uptown, Amsterdam, Netherlands
24th Dec 2012

Flying Pig Uptown was a great hostel. Its not right in the center but its a close walk to everything. Really great staff. Definitely a part hostel though,.. so if you aren't ready to party, I would go somewhere else.

• USA, Female, 18-24
Hostel 639, London, England
2.0
20th Jan 2012

This place was unbelievable. In the worst of ways. It smells of something awful, everyone looked cracked out and I think people have been living there for months because there was stuff all over my room (even on my bed). I didn't even stay the night because it's really far away and sketchy as hell. I highly recommend you DO NOT GO HERE.

• USA, Couple, 18-24
Aboriginal Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
26th Dec 2011

This hostel was amazing. We stayed for 5 nights and had a blast the entire time. The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. They made us feel right at home. I would definitely stay here again.