Reviews: inhany1

Location: South Korea, Gender: Male, Age: 27

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

Awesime hostel. Located in the heart of tbe city so that you can walk everywhere within 20 minutes on foot. They have lounge in the lobby and in the basement to meet up other peoples. There are enough bathrooms and showers so you don't have to be in hurry in every morning. Really helpful staffs. Definitely will come again to beautiful San Francisco and stay here.

Thanks for the awesome ratings and comments. We're so glad when we can make a guest's stay memorable.

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

Good location in Hollywood. They offer nice programs - such as free shuttle to six flags park , pub crawling and comedy show. The breakfast is average, it's totally up to you how well you cook your pancake by yourself XD

We're glad you liked our activities. We hope to help guests have a good time and leave with great memories by hosting lots of activities. We would love to hear from you about what you feel we could do to improve breakfast. We know that pancake-making can be an art at times, so if you come back, we're happy to help you out!

Nice location. Beautiful bar in the back with pool. However they never clean up the bathroom!!!

HI Boston

Boston, USA

Incredible hostel. Nice location(beginning of freedom trails), perfectly clean facility, plenty of bathrooms which can be locked as a room, and nice breakfast. I'm really not sure if I would be able to find a better one ever in my lifetime.

Thank you for your kind feedback. We're so glad you enjoyed staying with us.

HI Washington DC

Washington DC, USA

Nice hostel. The layout is really good so that 10 bed dorm feels like 4 bed dorm. Breakfast is fine. But the elevator is really really slow. If you stay in the top floor, you'll wait forever to get up or down. And the heating facility in the room is so loud. I wole up many times in the night when it started to work. But overall this is a very satisfying one.

Thank you for your review and great feedback! It's really important to us to try and make everyone's stay better! We're working on the loud heating system. We hope you'll come stay with us on your next visit to Washington!

West Side YMCA

New York, USA

A hostel in a good location, walkable distance from times square and MOMA. Room is fine, but the other things are... well still fine with the cost. However, the staffs are seriously to be replaced or retrained. They keep asking for the card key as they are looking after criminals. And they are unpleasant - especially the girl who might have come from India. This girl never responds and is so arrogant! Can't believe the hostel hired her. Well, will other hostels in NY be same? I DON'T THINK SO.

Artemis Hotel

Selcuk, Turkey

High valued hostel. Perfect breakfast, clean linen, and good location. Be informed that the cheapest dormitory is located in the basement. The shower is not so clean, but still okay.

Artemis Yoruk Hotel

Pamukkale, Turkey

Good location, but it might not an advantage since the whole town is small. Room is not so clean, but it's better than the bathroom- it forced me to end shower in 5 minutes. The breakfast is not well-organized and not fresh. They have swimming pool but I didn't even consider trying it after seeing my room(twin room).

Hotel Oludeniz

Oludeniz Fethiye, Turkey

Nice hotel. 15 minutes walk from the beach, but it is still okay because it is much cheaper than the hotels near the beach. Rooms are perfectly organized and they have a beautiful pool.

Nomad Cave Hostel

Goreme, Turkey

They have incredibly wonderful atmosphere. I cannot say that the facility is perfect, but cleanly maintained, and Apo and his brothers are so friendly that I really have enjoyed stay. Definitely will visit again in next 10 years.

Agora Hostel and Guesthouse

Istanbul, Turkey

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

NEVER! NEVER stay in 16-bed dormitory. Have you EVER imagined a room in BASEMENT? There is no air circulation system at all, which makes the room smell terrible and humid. Furthermore, they didn`t clean the bathroom and toilet even once during my staying of 4 nights.

Steffi's Hostel Heidelberg

Heidelberg, Germany

Brook Lane Hostel Regensburg

Regensburg, Germany

City Hostel N├╝rnberg

Nuremberg, Germany

A&O Dresden Hauptbahnhof

Dresden, Germany

Perfect, I guess it was a hotel before. And you should try Kebap in front of (10 seconds away) hostel, it was the most interesting experience I had there.

Astor Museum Inn

Nothing is good, excep the location... small and not so clean. Breakfast is just... just okay