Hostel Strowis

Utrecht, Netherlands

I've spent in Hostel Strowis only one night without breakfast. Nevertheless I liked the atmosphere and facilities of this place. The staff and interior also leaves a good impression. The were no drunk or stoned bunches - so I've managed to get a very good sleep. In total - quiet, clean and cozy place for an adequate price.

Amsterdam Hotelboat

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Quiet, clean and cozy Hotelboat with a perfect location. 15 min. walk from Amsterdam Centraal, 20 min walk from the red-light area. My room was quite small but anyway I have had a good sleep. The captain was very polite and cheerful man. He answered all my questions about sightseing and left a good impression. Good breakfast. In my opinion, Hotelboat suits well for those who travel with children or just prefer to have a good rest after long walks. Undoubtedly it doesn't suits for parties.

Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I've spent 1 night in a 4-bed dorm. In my idea, the term "christian hostel" reflects the ascetic conditions of this place. The building seems to be a kind of former hospital. The room was quite cold with high ceiling and tile floor - so every single sound turned to be a bell toll. No sleep without earplugs (!!) The staff was polite and responsive. Breakfast was good but, in my opinion, small. Generally speaking, suits well for 1 night, but there are options with better price and location.